Groups
    EXPIRED

dishwasher wanted

help i need a new full size dishwasher and im on a tight budget..... anyone seen any bargins? jo

15 Comments

You can have the wife for nothing!

Where do you live? Do you have a currys clearance by you?

Original Poster

Bagmouss

You can have the wife for nothing!

brilliant, can she cook too? good with kids?

Original Poster

wookiemummy

Where do you live? Do you have a currys clearance by you?

leicester and im not sure? but would be good!

There is one at merry hill which is a bit of a trek but you would pick one up very cheap. I would expect at half the price you would normally pay if you don't mind a scratch. Bit of advice though buy the warranty whilst you are there and then if it doesn't work when you try it you won't have to take it all the way back. We bought a tv without a warranty and had to taek it back the next day. The tumble dryer warranty is for 5 years and only cost us £50 but all in worked out £100 cheaper than getting the next cheapest

Original Poster

thanks wookiemummy will have a look at them x

Hi there, I bought this dishwasher about nine months ago, and I LOVES it. With the 10% off everything at homebase this weekend, you can get this full size machine for under £190.

homebase.co.uk/web…298

It holds SO much stuff, I was amazed. It has collapsable dish racks in the bottom, to fit large pans and stuff in. Also ignore the reviewer who says that you cant fit large dinner plates in the bottom, the silly moo just hasnt raised the top rack to the higher setting. I can fit gigantic ( 30cm) wide dishes in mine and still fit pint glasses upright in the top rack.

It's a cheap make, but it isn't cheaply made and I read somewhere, a person say that the inside was identical to some more expensive zanussi model.

Good luck!

grr edit button isnt working. meant to say that you get the machine DELIVERED to your house, all in for under £190.

Original Poster

oooh looks good, whats the quick wash programme like and does it dry ok~?

The quick wash programme is ... fast! I think its 30 or 35 mins. Because it takes me three days to fill my dishwasher I don't use it, as it wouldn't get the dirt off, but its fine if you've got a lightly soiled load. I wouldn't use it for heavy soiled or dried on stuff. I use the Eco setting mostly which does the job excellently. The cutlery rack is so big (three rows of sectiions, that I took one off, as I find the extra bit of dish space more useful.

Yes it dries fine, better than my last one. No rust spots left on cutlery, like my old Indesit did! You can delay start of wash by up to eight hours I think and it bleeps loudly about eight times when the wash is done.

Original Poster

oooh fab,im off to order one! ty for all ur help! always good to have a opiion of someone who has one! ty again xx

Yay! You're very welcome, I'm delighted to have been of help, and yes I always go by personal recommendation too!

Original Poster

£179 delivered! blooming great!!

joharni

£179 delivered! blooming great!!

woot! Don't forget when you put it in, to raise the top rack to the higher setting, so you can fit your big dishes in the bottom. It still gives loads of room in the top anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions