Disney+ 4k Devices

Posted 22nd Mar
Hi there

Sorry if this is a repost but can't find definite UK information on this.

What devices will run 4k content that Disney + offers?

Want to make the most of it!

Thanks all. Stay safe.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Can’t see why it would be any different to any other country?

Streaming devices

Roku Premiere
Roku Premiere+
Roku Ultra
Roku Ultra LT
Roku Streaming Stick+
Apple V 4K
Chromecast Ultra
NVIDIA Shield TV (2017 and 2019)
NVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Fire TV Stick 4K
Fire TV Cube (1st and 2nd gen)
Xiaomi Mi Box S

Gaming Consoles

Xbox One series
Playstaton 4

Smart TVs

Sony 4K Android TVs
Samsung 4K Tizen Smart TV (2016 or newer)
LG 4K WebOS Smart TV (2016 or newer)

Taken from androidcentral.com/whi…-4k
Edited by: "addyjones1234" 22nd Mar
My smart TV has it but my sky q box and firestick don't yet lol. Once they have it I'll look to buy 2 slots for me and the the daughters sky mini box upstairs.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 22nd Mar
STRICKIBHOY22/03/2020 12:26

My smart TV has it but my sky q box and firestick don't yet lol. Once they …My smart TV has it but my sky q box and firestick don't yet lol. Once they have it I'll look to buy 2 slots for me and the the daughters sky mini box upstairs.

Sky mini box won't show 4k
Edited by: "ding" 22nd Mar
addyjones123422/03/2020 12:23

Can’t see why it would be any different to any other country? Streaming …Can’t see why it would be any different to any other country? Streaming devicesRoku PremiereRoku Premiere+Roku UltraRoku Ultra LTRoku Streaming Stick+Apple V 4KChromecast UltraNVIDIA Shield TV (2017 and 2019)NVIDIA Shield TV ProFire TV Stick 4KFire TV Cube (1st and 2nd gen)Xiaomi Mi Box SGaming ConsolesXbox One seriesPlaystaton 4Smart TVsSony 4K Android TVsSamsung 4K Tizen Smart TV (2016 or newer)LG 4K WebOS Smart TV (2016 or newer)Taken from https://www.androidcentral.com/which-devices-does-disney-plus-support-4k

Hopefully it's the same. Great list thank you!!
ding22/03/2020 12:52

Sky mini box won't show 4k

The mini box is upstairs, the daughters TV is only 1080p so she'll no mind.
Theres no 4k on anything at the moment even in USA with vpn had it few days ago they removed it so expect to see no 4k for at least a month or more
Edited by: "milkshake22" 22nd Mar
milkshake2222/03/2020 16:33

Theres no 4k on anything at the moment even in USA with vpn had it few …Theres no 4k on anything at the moment even in USA with vpn had it few days ago they removed it so expect to see no 4k for at least a month or more

That's fine. Just want it to be ready once it starts and I don't have the necessary box that will do it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants