Disney+ Account share

Posted 13th Nov
i have a disney+ account which allows up to 4 streams simultaneously and i was wondering if anyone wants in on the subscription?

Disney+ hasnt launched here in the UK yet so you will need a VPN to view content

the sub costs 5.44 gbp a month so split up its a very small fee
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
The Mandalorian got off to a great start.
RiverDragon813/11/2019 23:35

Haven't watched it yet, just so in awe of the A New Hope in 4K.

how have you been watching it?
eugenedr13/11/2019 23:44

Haven't watched it yet, just so in awe of the A New Hope in 4K. how have …Haven't watched it yet, just so in awe of the A New Hope in 4K. how have you been watching it?

Like most people, internet.
Hi would love to have ones of the spots
NTscott2214/11/2019 00:35

Hi would love to have ones of the spots

Your profile doesn’t allow for you receive private messages

Please PM or turn off this setting so we can make arrangements
Would love a spot please
Good morning, I would love a spot please
Just wondered did you get it working the same way as myself through the app and £6.49 charged to your Google account?
I will have a space please
RiverDragon813/11/2019 23:35

I was abit underwhelmed tbh. Lead character delivers his very lines in quite a wooden way i thought. I think he's a really good actor. Looking forward to tomorrows episode, but like everyone, thought the run time was abit short.

Ive enjoyed the SW movies, but was never a fanboy. But the idea of telling the SW story from other characters, very excited aboyut that. Rogue one was fantastic I thought, really had a the feel of EP4, and that ending to it...
Maverick7714/11/2019 08:32

Just wondered did you get it working the same way as myself through the …Just wondered did you get it working the same way as myself through the app and £6.49 charged to your Google account?

Thats what I understand.
Hi I’ll take a spot
EN1GMA14/11/2019 08:56

I was abit underwhelmed tbh. Lead character delivers his very lines in …I was abit underwhelmed tbh. Lead character delivers his very lines in quite a wooden way i thought. I think he's a really good actor. Looking forward to tomorrows episode, but like everyone, thought the run time was abit short. Ive enjoyed the SW movies, but was never a fanboy. But the idea of telling the SW story from other characters, very excited aboyut that. Rogue one was fantastic I thought, really had a the feel of EP4, and that ending to it...

He's portraying a strong silent type, gun for hire character. You put a helmet on Clint Eastwood and you got the Mandalorian.
38986104-Pnegl.jpgGuys, people have reserved spots but I’m awaiting they’re payment, if I don’t hear anything back by tomorrow I’ll open it back up
toonsquirel14/11/2019 10:02

Hi I’ll take a spot

eople have reserved spots but I’m awaiting they’re payment, if I don’t hear anything back by tomorrow I’ll open it back up
I was 3rd who posted asking for a spot in the thread, and still the spots are all gone. You should state that you are including people PM'ing you, or just keep it to those who ask in the thread
If anyone pulls out send me a PM. I run a Spotify and Netflix so would be good to join one.
ShishaGod14/11/2019 20:53

I was 3rd who posted asking for a spot in the thread, and still the spots …I was 3rd who posted asking for a spot in the thread, and still the spots are all gone. You should state that you are including people PM'ing you, or just keep it to those who ask in the thread

Stop crying about it. Someone PM’d me from the thread same thing
eugenedr15/11/2019 00:29

Stop crying about it. Someone PM’d me from the thread same thing

Not crying kid, just use abit of common sense. I don't even care anymore as I made my own account.
Edited by: "ShishaGod" 15th Nov
ShishaGod15/11/2019 06:24

Not crying kid, just use abit of common sense. I don't even care anymore …Not crying kid, just use abit of common sense. I don't even care anymore as I made my own account.

Great well then you don’t need the space that’s just come up cause someone has pulled out.
eugenedr15/11/2019 11:22

Great well then you don’t need the space that’s just come up cause someone …Great well then you don’t need the space that’s just come up cause someone has pulled out.

Yup, don't need it
£1.36 a month? I'll join and you just don't have to pay me for Netflix
To anyone else if they want their own account and what I did to get it to work:

Install Disney + APK (it needs 2 additional apps and split installer to work)
VPN that allows Disney+
Open app and create account.
Pay via Google Pay in Pounds as well - £65 a year or £6 a month from memory
Watch
Edited by: "Personator1234" 15th Nov
jamie1515/11/2019 13:25

£1.36 a month? I'll join and you just don't have to pay me for Netflix

PM me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions