Groups

Disney Blu-Rays

What Disney Blu-Ray would you recommend. Going to get them while buy one get one free.

And any other Most have Blu-Ray players.

Buying a Stand alone Blu Ray player looking for one with usb so can play downloaded movies via usb stick.

13 Comments

Cars is a definate must.

Any of the Pixar movies (Cars, Monsters Inc, Wall-E etc) or Disney own animated movies (Chicken Little, The Wild) and Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy are great for showing off the quality.

Monster inc all the way

Finding Nemo

greg_68;6611018

Finding Nemo

Don't think that's our on BR until May 2010

midlandscomics;6611076

my bad, heard someone raving about it the other day. :oops:

Banned

monsters Inc ... get it or else ... along with some lego

midlandscomics;6611076

Just had a quick look

Amazon are saying May 1st 2010

Most other places saying Jan 1st 2020 im assuming they dont know :thinking:

Starr;6611094

Just had a quick lookAmazon are saying May 1st 2010Most other places … Just had a quick lookAmazon are saying May 1st 2010Most other places saying Jan 1st 2020 im assuming they dont know :thinking:

There was a pic of a Pixar leaflet I saw somewhere that showed upcoming released and it had A Bugs Life and Finding Nemo down for a May 2010 European release, with the Toy Story Trilogy down for Xmas 2010.

No sign of The Incredibles though:?

Wall-E would be my suggestion

Syzable;6610991

Cars is a definate must.

+1

picture quality is amazing..... also a decent watch.

midlandscomics;6611110

There was a pic of a Pixar leaflet I saw somewhere that showed upcoming … There was a pic of a Pixar leaflet I saw somewhere that showed upcoming released and it had A Bugs Life and Finding Nemo down for a May 2010 European release, with the Toy Story Trilogy down for Xmas 2010.No sign of The Incredibles though:?

wow just wow.

I imported A Bugs Life Blu-Ray from Amazon.com a while ago, it really looks amazing, and i had forgotten how much i enjoyed that movie, very under-rated movie imo!

And btw, its region free!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions