Disney BOGOF blu-ray Offer

Found 27th Oct 2012
I want to buy a couple of Disney blu-rays for Xmas, so no real rush in getting them. This BOGOF offer ends tomorrow, from peoples experience is the BOGOF offer worth doing?

Reason I ask is because it is clear that the companies participating have inflated their prices before introducing the offer, for example Toy Story 3 seems to be around the £15 mark at the moment, whereas I picked this up for less than £5 little over 2 months ago.

Any feedback on the actual benefits of this deal from peoples experience would be great. Thanks

6 Comments

Where did you get TS3 for £5.00 from?

willhay555

Where did you get TS3 for £5.00 from?

I got ts3 for £3 from m&s

Depends on what your after,

Play.com offer the bogof with the bonus of if you order a odd number off blurays you get the odd numbered bluray half price. 3 blurays for £24ish

It really depends where you shop
Zavvi /the hut appear to have the best prices at the moment working out at around 2 for £15
That said Disney store in Cardiff I got Pocahontas and bugs life for £12 last week.
Also really good offers on Cinderella using Disney points from the coupons inside the cases.
Cinderella for 550 points (blurays generally have 100 - 150 points in them)
Should add talking about blu rays with prices.

Original Poster

Willhay, got Toy Story from an little independent store in Bristol for £4.50 cause he had loads of them, reckon he bought them from M&S when they were selling them for £3 (an offer I missed out on!). I actually bought 3 copies for possible future presents, would be happy to sell you one for £5 plus postage?

Original Poster

Thanks for the answers, will check my local disney store to see if they have any good offers!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants