Found 17th Nov 2010
Hi, I am looking for any deals on the Disney Cars (Lightning McQueen etc) die cast cars. I would prefer the single cars as opposed to the twin packs as the cars are smaller in those. Many thanks.

5 Comments

Hope they're the right ones, but I think Tesco's are selling these in-store. Bought a couple myself for presents.

Tescos, using their voucher exchange so you can buy twice as much!

OMG do u realise ive been everywhere for these! So im an expert when it comes to buying them

Asda - Small variety - £3.69 each single car

Toys r Us - Large variety in store - £3.69 or £3.67 each single car (cant remember exact price) (online only small variety but they update daily) instore is ur best bet

Sainsburys - Large variety in most stores - £3.69 each single car

Smyths Toys - Absolutely Large Variety - In store only - £3.67 ech single car

Ebay - Loads but go for ridiculous prices if you want specific ones such as sally, sherriff etc

i have one in my fs/ ft thread x

I might have a good few from when it was 1st out, still in the wrapper etc, I think I managed to get hold of every single one of the originals. I can go home and check for you and post back if I do. I dont finish work till 11pm though.........These little cars aint even been out of the bag they were brought home in, just shoved in the attic, so they might be worth a look. I can get pics etc too if you want......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please33
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge915
    3. Parcels2go discount11
    4. Best watches under £500?77

See more discussions