Groups
    EXPIRED

Disney Cars DVD/TV combi (or similar)

As in title.

Am looking for Disney Cars like this one

toysrus.co.uk/Con…jpg

Or something similar for little boys bedroom, even just plain blue or something.

Thanks, rep will be given!

11 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks, hoping for as cheap as possible, though!

OMG thats so cool but its not hd

we got one of these for my little one and its really good!

Only thing is...
    when its been left on after dvd finished it has eyes on the screen that move about...
    frightened her the first time lol...
    good way of making her turn it off after the films finished though...

I would have liked the ramone dvd played too...but as this tv has it built in it would be a waste...

we paid £130 from woolworths and I havent seen it cheaper anywhere since, unless you have a discount voucher

Kim

Original Poster

oops posted twice (again!)

Original Poster

WOW, I know I just stumbled upon the Ramone DVD player on eBay and it is just - WOW!

The Cars Combi has been out since last year though but my 2 were sharing a bedroom then and he was only 2 years old, I was hoping to pick it up cheaper this year - want a TV to go with the £20 VTech Console from Tesco Direct!

its £129.99 at toys r us but you get a free dvd choice of a few kids dvd's
    toysrus.co.uk/Dea…Tru

are you still looking for this cause its just been put on offer at argos theres 25% off brings the price down to £104.99 plus you will also get a £10 gift voucher.

Original Poster

Safc-Chick

are you still looking for this cause its just been put on offer at argos … are you still looking for this cause its just been put on offer at argos theres 25% off brings the price down to £104.99 plus you will also get a £10 gift voucher.

Wow, thank for remembering me - great deal :thumbsup:

Have just paid out for my daughter's Disney Pricess one this week though already so don't think I can afford it now! Hope it hangs around a bit though!
    Rep added

no probs, the deals on till the 30th only, its part of there 7 day deals. hope you can get the money together in time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PayPal payment cancellation?34
      2. McGregor vs Mayweather11
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?22
      4. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22

See more discussions