Disney Cinderella, Is this available on Blu Ray???

can only find it in dvd format in the shops and have checked amazon and no sign

does anyone know if this will be coming out on blu ray as i wanted to get a combi pack

TIA

9 Comments

SuperEd

click that seems to say poss 2012 ?

Original Poster

goonertillidie

click that seems to say poss 2012 ?

oh man

thanks

I thought the same thing ILP, thought with it being re-released they would be bringing out the blu ray version too, couldn't see it in any shops today

Original Poster

munnski

I thought the same thing ILP, thought with it being re-released they … I thought the same thing ILP, thought with it being re-released they would be bringing out the blu ray version too, couldn't see it in any shops today

tried everywhere and have even come online to search, i dont really want to pay nearly £15 just for the dvd

ilovepink

tried everywhere and have even come online to search, i dont really want … tried everywhere and have even come online to search, i dont really want to pay nearly £15 just for the dvd

I'm quite lucky, I have the old version, but it's starting to get really scratched so wanted to get the blu ray version. I'm the same as you, don't really want to pay that for just the dvd. Roll on 2012! lol

u know ive never really watched the disny princess films!!!

magicbeans

u know ive never really watched the disny princess films!!!

Oh MB, you have never lived X) You have all that to look forward to with your little girl

exactly i need a box set when she is older!!

Original Poster

munnski

Oh MB, you have never lived X) You have all that to look forward to with … Oh MB, you have never lived X) You have all that to look forward to with your little girl

oh yeah its great my DD is only 2 and she sings along with all the songs, and even dances too and demands me and her dad join in the 'tale as old as time song/dance' from beauty and the beast

Edited by: "ilovepink" 4th Apr 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions