Groups

disney codes

Does anyone have any disney movie reward points they do not need? i am collecting them for my 4 year old daughter a treat. any would help greatly x x x x

17 Comments

Not got any rewards but these codes are still working for 50 points each
    if you have not allready claimed them

DMRBAR10
    DMRJUNESNAP

Still waiting for them to respond to my emails about not recieving the rewards ordered.

Adam2050

Still waiting for them to respond to my emails about not recieving the … Still waiting for them to respond to my emails about not recieving the rewards ordered.

you'll be waiting forever - ive given up. No customer service at all!

Adam2050

Still waiting for them to respond to my emails about not recieving the … Still waiting for them to respond to my emails about not recieving the rewards ordered.

Same here, really poor show given the scale of the company

another thing is last week i saw an advert where they were offerring 300 points for Toy Story 3. So i went and got my code about half an hour later and put it in only to get 150 points and find that the promo wasnt even start. it then started two days later on the 22nd.

They are an absolute joke!

You guys still waiting on DVD's?

Adam2050

You guys still waiting on DVD's?

blu ray

junkenstein73

blu ray

FFS, time to move this along then. Going go to trading standards.

s_paul

another thing is last week i saw an advert where they were offerring 300 … another thing is last week i saw an advert where they were offerring 300 points for Toy Story 3. So i went and got my code about half an hour later and put it in only to get 150 points and find that the promo wasnt even start. it then started two days later on the 22nd.They are an absolute joke!

You put the code in before the start date of the promo. What do you expect

missy have u entered, toy story 3 double pack??

Edited by: "zerowing" 29th Nov 2010

Sent a complaint on.

midlandscomics

You put the code in before the start date of the promo. What do you … You put the code in before the start date of the promo. What do you expect

no they mistakenly put the promo up (with no info of dates) and then took it down again. Their fault
    And yes it was double play
    Edited by: "s_paul" 30th Nov 2010

s_paul

no they mistakenly put the promo up (with no info of dates) and then took … no they mistakenly put the promo up (with no info of dates) and then took it down again. Their fault

They always show the upcoming promos a week or so before they start (to generate more interest and pre-order sales)..... which is always the date of general release. If you end up receving the BR early, that's lucky for you - it's nothing to do with Disney though, and they can't be blamed for setting their systems to add bonus points from the regular street date..

Send them an email and I'm sure they'll add your Bonus Points. Disney UK have one Customer Services department for the whole company, so that's why they occasionally take an age to sort stuff - a promotion such as this probably isn't the highest thing on the list to them.

Original Poster

sorry only just logged on - yes i used code thank you

i received my poster in a week and a half, quite good delivery.

thanks for those codes at the top, nearly got mine now - Got it - Bluray ordered, pretty good for free
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions