DISNEY DOLLARS 50TH ANIVERSARY SET! HELP NEEDED!!

Hey peeps, i have a full set of disney dollars which i purchased on the 50th aniversary a few years back, this is the only set that the mickey mouse face has and will appear on the $50, i was wondering if anyone knew how much they would be worth, they are ultimately rare, i have not seen a set anywhere no even fleebay, the only reason i managed to get them was my aunt who has a timeshare and someone told her about them, i dont think alot of people actually know about them but they are actually real tender in disleyland parks in america.

help would be appreciated, they are in amazing condition, each one has been in a protective wallet since day one.

cheers people

Sorry another thing these are all 'D' series dollars from disneyland florida. not anhiem
- Broonie_11

img269.imageshack.us/gal…jpg

42 Comments

Well I am interested but don't know exactly what this is, can you get some pics up please?

Original Poster

Ommid;5363855

Well I am interested but don't know exactly what this is, can you get … Well I am interested but don't know exactly what this is, can you get some pics up please?

how do i add them again?

i done it a while back on one of my listings but i cand find how i done it! :thinking:

Upload on image shack, click on the mountain button here and enter the URL in the box that pops up

Broonie_11;5363907

how do i add them again?i done it a while back on one of my listings but … how do i add them again?i done it a while back on one of my listings but i cand find how i done it! :thinking:

Just go here

]http//ww…us/

Upload them and then use the button on here that looks like a letter with mountains on to paste the link

Chuckles1001;5363919

Just go here]http://www.imageshack.us/Upload them and then use the button … Just go here]http://www.imageshack.us/Upload them and then use the button on here that looks like a letter with mountains on to paste the link

Too slow lol

Banned

Why has this been move the fs boards

Ommid;5363922

Too slow lol

But mine was more informative lol

Original Poster

uploading just now!! :whistling:

I have some nice solid silver coins i'd be interested in trading for these, if you are interested in trading
Gotta pop out but will be back later this evening

Original Poster

link to images, sorry if the quality isnt amazing, i only have a 3mp camera on my phone :x

woops forgot the link

img269.imageshack.us/gal…702

Broonie_11;5364001

link to images, sorry if the quality isnt amazing, i only have a 3mp … link to images, sorry if the quality isnt amazing, i only have a 3mp camera on my phone :xwoops forgot the link http://img269.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p3105091702

Can't get the link to work.

no link is not working

Original Poster

Scribbles;5363990

I have some nice solid silver coins i'd be interested in trading for … I have some nice solid silver coins i'd be interested in trading for these, if you are interested in trading :)Gotta pop out but will be back later this evening

Sorry bud not interested in any trades, :thumbsup:

Banned

can you please either add a price to your opening post or stop bumping this till it is where it should be, in misc

Broonie_11;5364084

http://img269.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p3105091702.jpgsorry guys … http://img269.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p3105091702.jpgsorry guys :thinking:

you should use the "insert picture" button not the "insert link" button, the picture one is the envelope with mountains on a couple of us told you about

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5364166

you should use the "insert picture" button not the "insert link" button, … you should use the "insert picture" button not the "insert link" button, the picture one is the envelope with mountains on a couple of us told you about

what do you mean by

the picture one is the envelope with mountains on a couple of us told you about

i cant see this envelope at all

Banned

what are they man?
is it only usable in disneyland or is it legal tender?

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5364226

i think this is the set you have 180360973315 found them on ebay. really … i think this is the set you have 180360973315 found them on ebay. really nice set if i wasnt skint id buy them..lol

totally different set bud, i have the $50 that has mickeys face on it! That is the only time his face will be on it.

Original Poster

bykergrove;5364277

what are they man?is it only usable in disneyland or is it legal tender?

they are only useable in disney land but you would spend these ones, they are rare!

u can basically swap a dollar bill for a dollar disney dollar, if that makes sense?

lol

Banned

Broonie_11;5364183

what do you mean by the picture one is the envelope with mountains on a … what do you mean by the picture one is the envelope with mountains on a couple of us told you about :)i cant see this envelope at all

[/SIZE][/INDENT][SIZE=2]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/raymanbucket/postimagelink.jpg

Original Poster

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9165/p3105091702.jpg

Original Poster

i just done it in the above post and i came up blank!! :thinking:

Original Poster

ah ha cool, cheers bud

Banned

i dont know how image shack works, but photobucket you just post image link into post

Banned

also dont know if you can resize on image shack, so it throughs the page out

Original Poster

woops! :-D

Banned

also if you post an image on image shack and you want to delete it off the boards you can only delete your own post, if its been quoted it will ramin in th quotes, on photobcket, you can delete it from your pb account and it will remove all pics of it, including quoted ones

Broonie_11;5364183

what do you mean by the picture one is the envelope with mountains on a … what do you mean by the picture one is the envelope with mountains on a couple of us told you about :)i cant see this envelope at all

Cool, some one just told you I was about to copy and paste but they got there first lol

sassie;5364310

[/SIZE][/INDENT][SIZE=2]

Thanks

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5364489

you can buy the disney dollars in the theme parks, basically you swap $1 … you can buy the disney dollars in the theme parks, basically you swap $1 USD for $1 disney dollar the disney money can only be spent in certain shops in the theme parks. mostly in Magic Kingdom.when i worked at EPCOT you could only spend them in the gift shops at the parks entrancethey are great collectable gifts if they are low numbered they are worth more then high numbers. if its signed its worth a heck of a lot more.hope this helps you and the OP

they can be spent even in disney shops in the uk!

Banned

so if these are legal tender i dont think your going to e able to sell on here for more than they are worth, you will need to check this out with a mod

sassie;5364694

so if these are legal tender i dont think your going to e able to sell on … so if these are legal tender i dont think your going to e able to sell on here for more than they are worth, you will need to check this out with a mod

They are not legal tender.
They are "acceptable" tender in certain locations.

Banned

Jetpac;5364731

They are not legal tender.They are "acceptable" tender in certain … They are not legal tender.They are "acceptable" tender in certain locations.

oh right, op i would still be checking this out of your thinking of listing on here

290319893461 on ebay. Asking for $145 & $200. No bids.

There is another 50th anniversary one for $500 but that looks different.

Original Poster

sassie;5364694

so if these are legal tender i dont think your going to e able to sell on … so if these are legal tender i dont think your going to e able to sell on here for more than they are worth, you will need to check this out with a mod

imagine going into a resraunt and trying to pay with these, more chance with monopoly money! lol

:-D

let me know if you are open to offers

Banned

octobergirl;5365034

let me know if you are open to offers

hun, this is misc, the op is asking vor a valuation

how many dollars i total do you have please

Original Poster

sassie;5365045

hun, this is misc, the op is asking vor a valuation

If someone made me an offer i couldnt refuse i obviously wouldnt refuse!

lol :thumbsup::p

Original Poster

octobergirl;5365099

how many dollars i total do you have please

$50
$10
$5
$1

Its all the ones you could buy so its a full set!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
  2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
  3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
  4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions