Disney don’t have a clue except dollar signs...

12 Comments
mattmerch22 m ago

What’s wrong with the picture...
hairray21 m ago

You're gonna have to tell us.
craigstephens11 m ago

You're gonna have to tell us.

Damn lol, I must be a geek. Darth Vader Light Saber With Kylo Ren on the box. Branding fail.
Edited by: "hairray" 28th Oct 2017
32328540-GlHDK.jpg
Thats the product, looks like darth Vader to me?? They use that same box art for loads of stuff.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 28th Oct 2017
hairray3 m ago

Damn lol, I must be a geek. Darth Vader Light Saber With Kylo Ren on the …Damn lol, I must be a geek. Darth Vader Light Saber With Kylo Ren on the box. Branding fail.

Never watched star wars so have no clue what this means lol
Dannyrobbo1 h, 17 m ago

[Image] Thats the product, looks like darth Vader to me?? They use that …[Image] Thats the product, looks like darth Vader to me?? They use that same box art for loads of stuff.

We both know Vader should be on that box
hairray2 m ago

We both know Vader should be on that box

I totally agree, but it is just a template

32328969-f7mBN.jpg
Dannyrobbo18 m ago

I totally agree, but it is just a template [Image]

You’d think Disney would have the $ to have the designers have make a different design. My initial concern is still proven, all about the profit :), don’t blame them I guess
hairray4 h, 5 m ago

Damn lol, I must be a geek. Darth Vader Light Saber With Kylo Ren on the …Damn lol, I must be a geek. Darth Vader Light Saber With Kylo Ren on the box. Branding fail.

I think it's part of Ben Solo's collection of grandpa parts that he dug up. Probably polishes his lightsabre with his dead grandpa robot hand
kester767 h, 12 m ago

I think it's part of Ben Solo's collection of grandpa parts that he dug …I think it's part of Ben Solo's collection of grandpa parts that he dug up. Probably polishes his lightsabre with his dead grandpa robot hand

Hahaha yes!!!
hairray15 h, 54 m ago

it has fallen off the shelf and on to the floor?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants