Groups

Disney Dvd's

With the release of Pinocchio on the 9th, I was wondering does anybody know of anywhere that you can find all the dvds that have been brought out of the vault?

It would be nice to have the whole collection as i recently purchased Alice In Wonderland (classic movie)

Cheers

8 Comments

Here is a list of when the vaulted dvd's will be coming out - hope you find it useful xx

ultimatedisney.com/OOP…htm

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4565526

Good question, some of them are pretty hard to get hold of seeing as they … Good question, some of them are pretty hard to get hold of seeing as they only release them for a limited time.I would suggest looking at the Disney website if there is one.

good shout as i managed to find this on the website
    ]Th Vault Movies

Original Poster

loobie;4565620

Here is a list of when the vaulted dvd's will be coming out - hope you … Here is a list of when the vaulted dvd's will be coming out - hope you find it useful xxhttp://www.ultimatedisney.com/OOP.htm

thanks loobie ! :thumbsup:

disney restricts sales of their movies to certain times so they are always desirable. its a pain!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4565674

disney restricts sales of their movies to certain times so they are … disney restricts sales of their movies to certain times so they are always desirable. its a pain!

what's the reasoning behind this ? seems pretty strange

i guess they make more money that way as we all go. wow cinderella/beauty/hunchback/nemo is being released again, better get a copy before they remove it again!

Banned

It's to catch the next generation of children. Clever marketing ploy.

Yeah Beauty and the beast on DVD Oct 2010!!!

I'm a sucker for disney! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions