Disney + - family plan, alla Spotify family - who wants in?

Posted 27th JanEdited by:"Gavin_hartin"
Hi folks,
I currently am a member of a family Spotify plan with some folks from HUKD, and also have the same for Netflix.
I am planning when Disney+ Launches to maybe do the same. It allows 4 streams at the same time, so I would ideally be looking 3 others to join me. So instead of £59.99 for a year it would cost each just £15 for the year.
If interested let me know and I will get back in touch closer to the time when setting up.
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
Yeah I’m interested, it’s just for my daughter so 1 stream is perfect. I’ve already got family accounts for deezer and Netflix plus prime and didn’t fancy another full subscription so this would be ideal.
toonsquirel27/01/2020 14:52

Yeah I’m interested, it’s just for my daughter so 1 stream is perfect. I’v …Yeah I’m interested, it’s just for my daughter so 1 stream is perfect. I’ve already got family accounts for deezer and Netflix plus prime and didn’t fancy another full subscription so this would be ideal.

Im in exactly the same boat, have Spotify, Netflix and Prime.
I will send you a message closer to the time to confirm you are still interested and to set up.
thanks
Yes please op
Yes, interested. Would also like a slot in your Netflix group if one becomes available
Yes I am interested in this but looks like I’m a little late
I would take a slot. I currently run a Netflix/spotify group
alankfc0227/01/2020 16:57

Do you have a slot available in your Netflix group?
jamkhan27/01/2020 17:05

Do you have a slot available in your Netflix group?

Nope sorry they’re full
I’d deffo be interested if you set up more than one 😜 xoxo
Folks i think i might be full for now, if anyone drops out or something else changes i will let you kn ow
For those who got in I will send you a message closer to the time to confirm it is still going ahead and to confirm you are still interested and to set up.
thanks
I will have a slot if one is available please
alankfc0227/01/2020 16:57

I am interested mate
im interested
I'll like a Spotify slot if available please.
I’m interested in Spotify family
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants