Groups

disney frozen stickers

My daughter is collecting these for her sti her album and only needs about 20 to complete it. We have loads of doublers if anyone is willing to swap? X

15 Comments

I would be willing to swap. My son needs about 30. We have 18,19,23,24,25,35,36,

We have loads of doublers if anyone is willing to swap? X

*Swaps X)

Sorry dumb phone I also have 33,38,39,43 the next lot are were not in order 7,29,39 42,43,46,49,54,77,84,86,96,155,E6

OldEnglish

*Swaps X)

I was more oO at "My daughter is collecting these for her sti

Original Poster

Didn't realise the grammar police were out and about!! Was meant to read STICKER!! Oh and it wasn't a mistake that I wrote doublers!

Did you not get anywhere when asked this a few months ago?

Original Poster

Yeah I did, but we still have some to collect. Do you have any to swap?

Original Poster

Brodie_mummy - I will check to see if we have them for you x

Original Poster

I mean I will check to see if we need any them lol

Original Poster

Brodie_mummy : we already have these thanks anyway x

If anyone else requires the doublers I have just let me know.

Original Poster

Bump

My daughter doesn't have a Frozen sticker album but has another one also made by Panini and you can send off for any stickers that you don't have, I think there is a maximum number you can order for.

Original Poster

Yeah I seen that in the sticker book - it was just to get rid of our doublers too

The maximum order quantity is 40.

Ordering your stickers online you can profit from a discount on the total price of the stickers of 10% .

paninionline.com/col…asp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99199
      2. Your dream gaming set up?35
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415614094
      4. GOT Leaks again919

See more discussions