Disney life account-interest in sharing account?

Found 13th Nov 2017
hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a Disney life account open to sharing a slot? or maybe something could be set up from scratch between 4 people?

4 concurrent streams allowed as far as I can tell. I do this for Netflix and works perfectly. its £4.99 a month, rolling contract.

any interest?
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Original Poster
I think I got the price wrong, think it's £10 a month but 4 concurrent streams allowed so £2.50 for each sub account.
Is this legal ? not in breach of t&cs?
Original Poster
45ure16 m ago

Is this legal ? not in breach of t&cs?

Not sure. Pretty common with netflix so I'm sure companies are aware it happens
EN1GMA6 m ago

Not sure. Pretty common with netflix so I'm sure companies are aware it …Not sure. Pretty common with netflix so I'm sure companies are aware it happens

Yeah it's a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
I might be tempted if you setup an account

Are you sure it was £10 per month? The only price I can see is the £4.99 but not sure what you get for that
Original Poster
Bob246017 m ago

I might be tempted if you setup an accountAre you sure it was £10 per …I might be tempted if you setup an accountAre you sure it was £10 per month? The only price I can see is the £4.99 but not sure what you get for that

I thought it was £4.99 too but then read somewhere £10 hence my edit.

I don't mind setting up as it's a rolling contract. To start you want to try it for 3 months? 3 months upfront payment, see how it goes. We'll be allowed 2 concurrent streams each.

We can try it for 1 month and see how it goes?

Let me know mate. Probably best via pm
Original Poster
It used to be 9.99, now 4.99.

You can register 10 devices, 6 profiles, and 4 concurrent streams. All for 4.99.
At £4.99 a month I'm happy to either go halves (and have half the entitlement) or wait for a couple of days and see if anyone else wants to join to reduce the cost further (I guess up to a max of 4 due to the number of streams).

Do you know how it affects the apps too?

In either case I would be happy to pay upfront of three months.
Original Poster
How do you mean affects the apps?
I think I'm getting confused, someone at work said before that you get all the Disney games on android, but maybe that was at the higher price.

Maybe I will be better having a proper look tomorrow what I will get.
Original Poster
Bob2460139 m ago

I think I'm getting confused, someone at work said before that you get all …I think I'm getting confused, someone at work said before that you get all the Disney games on android, but maybe that was at the higher price.Maybe I will be better having a proper look tomorrow what I will get.

Disney life is nothing to do with games. It's an app on various platforms which have Disney films, tv shows and music from Disney. Don't think they are any games.

Its like netflix, but just for Disney.
Hmmm, maybe it's me getting confused then. I will try and ask him today and let you know.

I'm still happy to give it a go anyway for say the three months.
Yup my colleague confirms that I'm am going mad.

I think he had some Disney games installed at the same time that were downloaded from the Play store.

I'm still happy to give it three months upfront and see how it's goes tho.

Let me know if your still interested.
Original Poster
I am. Just won't be able to do anything until the weekend if you're happy to wait until then.
Yeah that's fine there is no rush
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants