Expired

Disney Magical moments card collection at Morrisons to win prizes!

Found 10th Jul 2011
Morrisons have a Disney deal starting 11/07/2011.

You basically have to spend £30 to receive 1 pack of Disney magical cards, spend £60 to receive 2 packs, £90 to receive 3 packs etc.. however there are lots and lots of products which when bought allow you to receive another packet of cards e.g - a bag of carrots receives 1 pack of cards, Cravendale milk receives 1 pack of cards etc..

There is an album to keep your Disney cards in - 99 cards to collect in total.

There are many prizes on offer which can be found in packs of cards, the top prize being a 3 night break to Disneyland Paris of which there are 1000.
Community Updates
107 Comments
Thanks
Original Poster
No problem.

Anyone got any cards yet?
wrong there is 99 to collect
Got some of these cards today and although I dont have a Gold card I have a card with platinum round the edge of one of these cards...dont know if that means anything?
recieved 3 packs yesterday. no gold card. Not quite sure what the point of the rest of them are. Am I being thick.
Hey the point is for people to collect the set if anyone has any cards they arnt wanting please email me as my wife wants the set. (she loves everything disney)

Edited by moderator: "personal contact info removed" 14th Jul 2011
hi all,
aside from a chance to win a trip to disney......
these cards are a childrens game, abit like trumps where your powers hav to be better than the other players card.
my son is now mad for these and wants me to do lots of shopping so he can beat the older boys on our street :o)
3 packs so far .. no gold card. Pity about the holder being £3.99 ... they could have made that cheaper to encourage collecting if anything. Will pass on the collecting for now.
the album hasnt got enough sheets to fit 99 cards in. do you have to get some more plastic sheets to put the cards in,
rubiebabe

the album hasnt got enough sheets to fit 99 cards in. do you have to get … the album hasnt got enough sheets to fit 99 cards in. do you have to get some more plastic sheets to put the cards in,

you have to put 2 cards in 1 slot 1 front ways and 1 backways so when u turn over page u can see it x
3.99 for a folder that costs 8p to produce means you have paid (over the odds) for the "free cards"

we are so gullible and morrisons are so rich

big AL the cynic
HAVE SILVER CARD DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEAN

I read somewhere that some of the silver cards are rare, but not 100% sure about that.

Trying to complete the set so if anyone has any that they want to swap, please let me know.
Hi, I am collecting these for my 3 children so if anyone has any they don't want then please let me know. I have some spare cards if anyone would like them posting out let me know. The spares are: A8, B1, E7, G8,J3,K7. Kind regards...
Have got a silver card B5 and 3 with the sparkley bits J4/B4/K4
all i know is that the 4s and 6s are swirly cards and silver cards are probably 5s because i have 5s but there special but i dont know what they means if you do please tell me and i have loads of spares if you know anything with a silver card please tell on here i want to knowoO
How are the 99 cards divided up does it go A1-9, B1-9 and so on to K1-9??
IM selling mine on ebay with the silver card.
one chap has so far bidded 4 quid on ONE silver edged card on ebay today
i got a silver sully out of monster inc. card, does this mean anything or is it worthless?
i received 6 packs of cards and all i found wuz lots of sparkly ones and a silver card.i have no idea what a silver card means,is it part of the collection? plzzzzzzz sum1 tell me
hi i got 16packs today with my shopping as my 5yrs running round morrisons wanting every product that you get a pack of cards with, normally i wouldnt be so soft but shes been really poorly for two weeks so was lovely to see her so happy again. bless. no gold cards so was disappointed but hay makes the shopping fun for my two children. i think if you collect all the cards you should get a trip to disney land paris as its cost loads to get them. i must be mad got all these products i dont need now lol, happy collecting everyone x
hey i got an golden card so looks like im going to disneyland so yeah its cool i just went to morrisons one day and received 1 packet and it had a golden card in it
There are 99 card, however on A5, B5, C5, D5, E5, F5, G5, H5, I5, J5, K5 are available in both silver and plain. Just to make it even more complicated.

Getting near the full set but needing a few more and got loads to swap so if anyone is needing any please let me know.
crazykomal

i received 6 packs of cards and all i found wuz lots of sparkly ones and … i received 6 packs of cards and all i found wuz lots of sparkly ones and a silver card.i have no idea what a silver card means,is it part of the collection? plzzzzzzz sum1 tell me

weemadmaddy

i got a silver sully out of monster inc. card, does this mean anything or … i got a silver sully out of monster inc. card, does this mean anything or is it worthless?

People! The silver card is a contribution to the kids game, if you have a sparkly/swirly card then it counts as 2 cards, and if you have a silver rimmed one then it counts as 3 cards. It's completely worthless, you don't win anything, but it helps the kids win their game of top trumps
meganawesomechick111

hey i got an golden card so looks like im going to disneyland so yeah … hey i got an golden card so looks like im going to disneyland so yeah its cool i just went to morrisons one day and received 1 packet and it had a golden card in it

How much do you want for it?! LOL yeah, it's nice to know that they're telling the truth, and that people ACTUALLY get these "golden cards" xx

I have quite a lot of cards, but i also have a lot of spare cards too. If anyone wants to trade for cards i don't have, these are the spares: A8, B1, C9, E7, F9, SHINY J4 (i have 2 and they're both shiny).

Disneyqueenuk

There are 99 card, however on A5, B5, C5, D5, E5, F5, G5, H5, I5, J5, K5 … There are 99 card, however on A5, B5, C5, D5, E5, F5, G5, H5, I5, J5, K5 are available in both silver and plain. Just to make it even more complicated.Getting near the full set but needing a few more and got loads to swap so if anyone is needing any please let me know.

I would swap, depending if you have any cards i don't have as i have quite a lot xx

Also people, turns out there is a shiny card in every pack. Wether it's a swirly one or silver one, or even GOLD one xx
Guys, imma big Disney fan, as are my family. My sister (3yrsofage) would LOVE to go to Disneyland and i would do anything to get that for her. Ofcourse, i am only 12 and do not have the power to go ahead and give you loads of money for that special golden card. Please help, if you do manage to get that golden card but for some reason don't want it, or you're lucky enough to get two, keep in mind that i am willing to give you all the disney cards you like for it xx
Hey guys!
Just to let you know, the silver cards are selling for around £3 each. That's what I've seen on Ebay anyway!
I think there are 110 cards to collect: (99 commons) (11 shinys)
Hope this helps!
hey guys ! wat is the piont of the silver cards if they only help win the game and i dont understand th shiny cards got 49 cards but no gold
i got a card with a silver rim, is this special in any way?
what does it mean if you get a silver card
kevinpop12

Got some of these cards today and although I dont have a Gold card I have … Got some of these cards today and although I dont have a Gold card I have a card with platinum round the edge of one of these cards...dont know if that means anything?

same i got one aswell
Today I got 4 packs and the Collectores ALBUM! I got a sliver card but i dont have a clue what that means!! MAAN I WANT A GOLD CARD! Love Rose- Age :11
rubiebabe

the album hasnt got enough sheets to fit 99 cards in. do you have to get … the album hasnt got enough sheets to fit 99 cards in. do you have to get some more plastic sheets to put the cards in,

It does have enough, i didnt think it did either, but you have to put 2 card in one pocket by turning one card the other way around so that you can see the image of both cards...if that makes sence x
hey everyone i am 12 years old and i have 36 so doing ok considering i have on been collecting for half a day

and have fun in disney land if u win a golden card
I have been collecting the cards for my niece as her and friends play and swap them.
We opened a pack yesterday and found a gold card and so have won 3 days to disneyland paris.
My girls 16yrs and 12yrs are so excited :-)
what does it mean when you get a SILVER CARD and a CARD WHAT HAS BLUE CIRCLRS ON what do you get please tell me xxxxxx
Hi all,

was wondering if anyone knows, apart from morrisons where i can get my hands on an empty folder as have lots of cards and nowhere to put them and my local morrisons have run out. :-)

thanks bex
naomiiee1999

hey everyone i am 12 years old and i have 36 so doing ok considering i … hey everyone i am 12 years old and i have 36 so doing ok considering i have on been collecting for half a day and have fun in disney land if u win a golden card

Ahaha, do i know you!? I'm 12 and i have a friend called Naomi
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants