Disney Movie Reward Points - Toy Story 3 Game Extra Points Error

Found 20th Jul 2010
I have just entered the Disney Movie Reward Code that was inside my Toy Story 3 (Wii) Game. At the moment there is a promotion whereby if you enter the code from your copy of the Toy Story 3 Game by 31 July, you get double points. You get 250 points normally and that should be bumped to 500 if it is doubled.

However, it is giving the 250 points and then another 500 points separately so it gives you 750 points in total.

Not so much a deal but an interesting glitch if you are collecting the points. I now have 2850 points and I am still waiting for something decent to spend the points on!

5 Comments

any chance of sending me the code, pm??!! ill be your bestest ever hukd friend...ever.

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive

any chance of sending me the code, pm??!! ill be your bestest ever hukd … any chance of sending me the code, pm??!! ill be your bestest ever hukd friend...ever.

Sorry, the codes only work once as they are all individual - I have tried before! Once the code is registered it won't work again.

Yep, ended up with 900 points from my Xbox 360 version. The same thing happened with Alice in Wonderland Blu-Ray - it gave 450 points, instead of the stated 300.

If anyone has a Wii or DS code for this game that they don't want, I'd be more than happy to take it off their hands

Original Poster

midlandscomics

Yep, ended up with 900 points from my Xbox 360 version. The same thing … Yep, ended up with 900 points from my Xbox 360 version. The same thing happened with Alice in Wonderland Blu-Ray - it gave 450 points, instead of the stated 300.If anyone has a Wii or DS code for this game that they don't want, I'd be more than happy to take it off their hands

That is random. I have the Alice in Wonderland Blu-ray and only got the standard points. How did they manage 900 for your Xbox version? What do you think of the game, I completed mine in just over an hour so it is heading for eBay!

kimbyanne

That is random. I have the Alice in Wonderland Blu-ray and only got the … That is random. I have the Alice in Wonderland Blu-ray and only got the standard points. How did they manage 900 for your Xbox version? What do you think of the game, I completed mine in just over an hour so it is heading for eBay!

The Alice in Wonderland double-points (well... triple points) offer was only on for the week after launch.

The Toy Story games should have the following points values:

XBOX 360 - 300 points (currently going through at 900)
WII - 250 points (currently going through at 750)
DS - 200 points (currently going through at 600, I imagine)
You don't seem to get points for the PS3 or PSP versions.

I haven't even received the game yet!! I bought a copy from AV Forums earlier, but asked the seller to PM me the code as I had a feeling it would go through as triple points
Post a comment
@
    Text