Found 3rd May 2010
Bit of a longshot but I am 50 points away from getting the reward I am after. I'm waiting for disney to honour a missing code but.....

If anyone has a spare code I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you.

8 Comments

might help if you mention the codes you have already used because they dont allow duplicates-so if you have already used a dumbo then another one is no good.

"AsdaCompetition" without quotes. :thumbsup:

Just being nosy, but what reward are you going for? I have nearly 2000 points but can't find anything to spend them on as the blu-rays I wanted sold out before I received all the codes.

Still waiting for Disney to honour another two codes, been over a month now!

kimbyanne;8518615

Just being nosy, but what reward are you going for? I have nearly 2000 … Just being nosy, but what reward are you going for? I have nearly 2000 points but can't find anything to spend them on as the blu-rays I wanted sold out before I received all the codes.Still waiting for Disney to honour another two codes, been over a month now!

same i havent heard anything either!

adambaz;8518599

"AsdaCompetition" without quotes. :thumbsup:

Code AsdaCompetition isn't live yet :?

choc1969;8518639

Code AsdaCompetition isn't live yet :?

Personally I thought that was an old expired code...

mmm...you're right.

You can still get 50 by filling in the survey.

You could get 50 free with the Asda code too (See: hotukdeals.com/ite…rds)

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, just logged on to my account again and they have added the missing points. Have ordered the epson home entertainment unit.

I have had 3 lots of missing points added and they have taken between 7 & 11 days to be added. I emailed [email protected] with my dispatch emails. Thanks for the replies.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1666
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247643
    3. Tickets on Sky VIP app33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119

See more discussions