Disney Plus 3 Slots available

Posted 13th Mar
Hi,

I got three slots available £12.50 each for the year. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

How many streams can I view concurrently?

You can view up to four Disney+ streams at one time across multiple devices.

The 4 Disney+ streams, mean that only 4 people can stream Disney+ content at the same time (different devices and different movies etc.). So If one person streams on mobile and web browsers then only two other will be able to stream at the same time. As long as we use one device to stream at a time it wont cause an issue.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I'll be interested to give it a try.
Do you get separate accounts like Netflix?
FreeDeal13/03/2020 11:08

I'll be interested to give it a try.Do you get separate accounts like …I'll be interested to give it a try.Do you get separate accounts like Netflix?

Yes, as far I understand from their customer service, there can be max of 7 profiles but only 4 streams can be viewed at once, so 4 profiles are ideal.

"Well the difference is that the 7 profiles are customized profiles (according to your preferences - what you are viewing) across 7 different people using the same account."

"The 4 disney+ streams, mean that only 4 people can stream disney+ content at the same time (different devices and different movies etc.)
"
phi00713/03/2020 11:14

Yes, as far I understand from their customer service, there can be max of …Yes, as far I understand from their customer service, there can be max of 7 profiles but only 4 streams can be viewed at once, so 4 profiles are ideal."Well the difference is that the 7 profiles are customized profiles (according to your preferences - what you are viewing) across 7 different people using the same account.""The 4 disney+ streams, mean that only 4 people can stream disney+ content at the same time (different devices and different movies etc.)"

I've got a Netflix share from here. Put me down for a slot, worth giving it a try and see what context is like
I'll take one!! I've PM'd you!
Edited by: "Rocknroiia" 13th Mar
phi00713/03/2020 11:14

Yes, as far I understand from their customer service, there can be max of …Yes, as far I understand from their customer service, there can be max of 7 profiles but only 4 streams can be viewed at once, so 4 profiles are ideal."Well the difference is that the 7 profiles are customized profiles (according to your preferences - what you are viewing) across 7 different people using the same account.""The 4 disney+ streams, mean that only 4 people can stream disney+ content at the same time (different devices and different movies etc.)"

This is correct. I have a spare slot too if anyone misses out here
I'll take a slot please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants