Disney plus

Posted 28th Dec 2019
can you get Disney plus in UK yet, someone said there had it but I can't see it, there Said there watching that new manodrian program what ever it is called.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

21 Comments
No. It comes out March 31st in the UK. You could get a VPN and create a US Disney plus account or pirate.
It hasn't launched in the UK yet. Some people are watching the service from the USA for example via a VPN and others are just watching that specific program on a streaming video site.
I know someone who has it still running on a android box, with kodi, they've said mandalorian is fantastic, watched 5 mins whilst I was over there the visuals are as good as a film
sidhoooooo28/12/2019 21:32

I know someone who has it still running on a android box, with kodi, …I know someone who has it still running on a android box, with kodi, they've said mandalorian is fantastic, watched 5 mins whilst I was over there the visuals are as good as a film

You can get anything on Kodi
It is possible to get it by buying it through the app and paying through Google. However you will need a vpn to make it works and it was kinda hit and miss whether it would work or not.
Mandarin. The Chinese Star Wars.
Maverick7728/12/2019 22:33

It is possible to get it by buying it through the app and paying through …It is possible to get it by buying it through the app and paying through Google. However you will need a vpn to make it works and it was kinda hit and miss whether it would work or not.

Watching via Kodi
39525703-cXQz7.jpg
39525703-Vg788.jpg
Arto28/12/2019 22:40

Watching via Kodi[Image] [Image]

Another real debrid connoisseur I see
g8spur29/12/2019 00:08

The way to go
g8spur29/12/2019 00:08

Definitely worth the couple of quid a month
Arto29/12/2019 00:14

Easily, I was getting very frustrated with Kodi before subbing to that.
I gave up using Kodi as it was very hit and miss , I now use beetv or morphtv
Edited by: "moschops1" 29th Dec 2019
moschops129/12/2019 05:16

I gave up using Kodi as it was very hit and miss , I now use beetv or …I gave up using Kodi as it was very hit and miss , I now use beetv or morphtv

You have to keep up with the add ons, and sites being taken down.
Or just join a plex group
bozo00729/12/2019 08:09

You have to keep up with the add ons, and sites being taken down.

Most adds just need updating now but as you can see you get 100s more links with Real Debrid
Arto29/12/2019 00:14

what's that
guessing you need VPN with that
Arto - just wanted to ask what app you use for kodi? It’s been a while since I’ve used mine. It constantly kept buffering. I kept the cache clear, but still buffering problems. Peed me off so much I put the fire stick away.
Anyone who uses Disney+ from US or elsewhere, can you confirm if it allows you to stream live Disney channels like DisneyLife? As that’s the main reason why I have a UK subscription for it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions