Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Disney Plus Slots

Posted 11th Mar
Thinking of taking the plunge with this, between 3 other people on here if you fancy?
£12.50 each for the year......
I have Spotify, Netflix, Sky Go, Youtube Premium, Readly all set up on here on family shares for over 2 years without any issues.
That should vouch for my honesty.
It will be a 1 device at a time only per person, though you can login to as many devices at once as you like ......
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I will have a space please
I’ll take a spot please
I’ll take a spot
Excellent. First 3 to reply have all got in. Thanks guys. I will message you now, and we take it from there. Ta.
If anyone backs out I'll take a spot
I have mutually agreed with the above 3 to pay by Friday, which they have all seemed fine with so it looks to be going ahead rather fine but if there is any issues, I will let you know.
Thanks.
I checked with the mods, and they're good with using this platform to sell to access to these services.
It's lucky that Disney never sue then.
Edited by: "Erudite" 12th Mar
Erudite12/03/2020 08:53

I checked with the mods, and they're good with using this platform to …I checked with the mods, and they're good with using this platform to sell to access to these services. It's lucky that Disney never sue then.

We are going to consider this and make a decision today.
Erudite12/03/2020 08:53

I checked with the mods, and they're good with using this platform to …I checked with the mods, and they're good with using this platform to sell to access to these services. It's lucky that Disney never sue then.

Disney perhaps dont have as much free time on their hands as you do to scour through forums to check people sharing services.
Jason12/03/2020 08:58

We are going to consider this and make a decision today.

Its a money saving forum. Possibly the best way to save money.
We are all a 'HUKD' family
KingNav36012/03/2020 13:40

Its a money saving forum. Possibly the best way to save money. We are all …Its a money saving forum. Possibly the best way to save money. We are all a 'HUKD' family

We absolutely understand it from both sides which is what we need to consider
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants