Disney+ Plus free for 3 months on O2 - text "DISNEY3" to 21500 (Account specific)

Posted 20th Dec 2021
Saw this a few months ago and used it, tried it again today as my 3 months had expired and it’s given me another 3 months for free. Worth a try!
Community Updates
New Comment
27 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Seems to work for me. Thanks!
  2. Avatar
    Got it. Nice 1!
  3. Avatar
    Nice one.
  4. Avatar
    Thanks dude my last 3 month just expired!
  5. Avatar
    PAYG?
  6. Avatar
    Mate just used it as the last one was expiring
  7. Avatar
    Text DISNEY for 6 months (might be account specific though)

46475172-cvCRI.jpg
  8. Avatar
    I just singed up to my first 3 month allowance a few days ago...hope this works in 3 months time!
  9. Avatar
    NuttyS20/12/2021 18:19

Would like to know this too. 🤞🏻

No just contract
  10. Avatar
    missy2520/12/2021 17:50

I just singed up to my first 3 month allowance a few days ago...hope this …I just singed up to my first 3 month allowance a few days ago...hope this works in 3 months time!

I think i may of been a bit to eager.I activated my 3 months free as ive only just joined up and then i text the number.And then got a text confirming my extra is now cancelled and is no longer included in my plan.Followed by another saying your Extra is now ready and all i need to do is activate it in the next 28 days.What a balls up.
  11. Avatar
    NuttyS20/12/2021 18:41

Darn. Thanks though.

No sweat!

mrTea6720/12/2021 18:51

I think i may of been a bit to eager.I activated my 3 months free as ive …I think i may of been a bit to eager.I activated my 3 months free as ive only just joined up and then i text the number.And then got a text confirming my extra is now cancelled and is no longer included in my plan.Followed by another saying your Extra is now ready and all i need to do is activate it in the next 28 days.What a balls up.

The same happened to me, I think it’s a standard text message and it would say that even if the first 3 months had expired. I think it’s still classed as an extra even if your paying for it. I may be wrong but I checked my text messages from o2 and that seems to be the case
    Edited by: "Daniel_Nolan" 20th Dec 2021
  12. Avatar
    Daniel_Nolan20/12/2021 18:57

No sweat! :)The same happened to me, I think it’s a standard text message a …No sweat! :)The same happened to me, I think it’s a standard text message and it would say that even if the first 3 months had expired. I think it’s still classed as an extra even if your paying for it. I may be wrong but I checked my text messages from o2 and that seems to be the case

Hi Daniel_Nolan.I think i will keep an eye out for the bill just to check it is free.Although i wont activate it.As it was only Sunday i had a live chat with them as i could see the link im sure i read that if you start the free 3 months you can cancel anytime but continue to watch for the remainder of the time left.
  13. Avatar
    Don't forget to turn off auto renew in the settings unless you're prepared to pay for it after the three months.
  14. Avatar
    J_B20/12/2021 19:27

Don't forget to turn off auto renew in the settings unless you're prepared …Don't forget to turn off auto renew in the settings unless you're prepared to pay for it after the three months.

Rather hoping it will be like the NOW tv box and give you a cheaper deal .
  15. Avatar
    J_B20/12/2021 19:27

Don't forget to turn off auto renew in the settings unless you're prepared …Don't forget to turn off auto renew in the settings unless you're prepared to pay for it after the three months.

Where in the setting is that please? ive looked in the settings on Disney+.Very few it seems,and not there as far as i could see.
  16. Avatar
    mrTea6720/12/2021 19:44

Where in the setting is that please? ive looked in the settings on …Where in the setting is that please? ive looked in the settings on Disney+.Very few it seems,and not there as far as i could see.

In did it in the Myo2 app. Disney plus is under extras.
  17. Avatar
    Worked for me, thanks OP
  18. Avatar
    Does it take a while to come through? No response as yet from the text
  19. Avatar
    I was given 6 months
  20. Avatar
    Mine expired last week. Now I can watch last week's episode of Hawkeye. Many thanks
  21. Avatar
    Thanks OP. I got 3 months free.
  22. Avatar
    They messed mine up massively….so in the end they’ve given me 1 Year free! Been on the phone for 4 hours with them.
  23. Avatar
    Mentioned your post to my son as his previous free 3 months expired recently and it worked for him .
    Thanks!
  24. Avatar
    Stupid question but how do I text 21500? My phone is appending+44 and then it fails to send?
  25. Avatar
    Just tried this and it still works!
Post a comment