Disney Plus question

Posted 23rd Mar
I’m really sorry in advance if this has already been asked... 51 pages on the main threadis a little overwhelming to look back through!

I was thinking of subscribing via o2... I just wanted to check, would I receive a general login (username/password) to use so I can watch via Sky Q? Don’t want to be limited by having to watch via a phone. Thanks and again... sorry if it’s been asked!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Yes it all works the same. 4 simultaneous streams, 7 profiles, 10 devices. I checked myself and someone asked O2 on Twitter.
MiniMissyMoo23/03/2020 23:38

Yes it all works the same. 4 simultaneous streams, 7 profiles, 10 devices. …Yes it all works the same. 4 simultaneous streams, 7 profiles, 10 devices. I checked myself and someone asked O2 on Twitter.

where did u fidn confirmation of 10 devices?
OURworldhasended24/03/2020 01:52

where did u fidn confirmation of 10 devices?

I’ve read it on several articles but I’ve just looked into it further and it appears there isn’t a limit after all.
MiniMissyMoo23/03/2020 23:38

Yes it all works the same. 4 simultaneous streams, 7 profiles, 10 devices. …Yes it all works the same. 4 simultaneous streams, 7 profiles, 10 devices. I checked myself and someone asked O2 on Twitter.

Thank you!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants