Groups
    EXPIRED

disney princess 14'' bike/ metal detector

the cheapest i can find the disney princess 14 '' bike is 79.99 (it has to have baby seat on back)

As for the metal detector all the ones i find seem to have read bad reviews

help would be appreciated

thanks

5 Comments

Look on ebay, you might be fortunate enough to get a good condition one that might be local for you to pick up, the bike I mean.

we have the national geographical metal detector for my 7 year old which is not bad,I take it your wanting one for a child?

Original Poster

Hi really i wanted a new bike with it being a xmas present but thankyou. will have a look on off chance.

Yes funny enough the metal detector is for my 7 year old son. Does yours pick up anything buried as i have read some bad reviews on this model

well not buried deep but it's good enough for him

There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions