Groups
    EXPIRED

Disney Princess Bedroom Stuff

We doing out the room for the little one in Disney, and wondered if anyone had / knew of anywhere that does really nice Disney Stuff, but at a reasonable prices.

Bedcovers
    Curtains
    Wall stickers
    etc
    etc

Cheers in advance

4 Comments

look in
    [url]www.halfcost.co.uk[/url]

cant look in myself as i dont want to buy - tooooo tempting - they did have princess bedding few weeks ago
    if you do buy dont forget to put in FF15 for 15% discount

also

[url]www.linenstore.co.uk[/url]

quidco on there i think - everything on here put pricey

Original Poster

cheers holly, just added a duvet to the basket and inserted the FF15 as you said to give me 90p off. 90p is 90p after all.

However, I added 9 duvets, (total £53.91) inserted code FF15 giving 15% (£11.98) off BUT then it applied automatically, another % and took of £6.29 on top, bringing total to £35.64 for 9 duvet sets, RRP 5.99, multi cost = £4.06 each. :thumbsup:

It looks like most items are 4 for 3, so you're saving all the time!

EDIT: I'm guessing the like of fleebay will do stuff as well?

If you live anywhere near a Home Bargains store, they have quite a lot of Disney Princess stuff, from the prices and packaging I doubt very much its offficially licnesed but you can't tell, they have lamp shades, bedding, bed canopies and a door net.....there's more in there, but thats all I got (needed) for my 4 year old.

Yep and B&M bargains also which is pretty much the same as home bargains
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions