Groups
    EXPIRED

disney princess bike 14inch

hya i am looking for a girls disney princess bike for my daughter as her main xmas pressie, can see them in the shops but the yare about £69 was hoping someone might have seen one or simular (must be very girly) at a more reasonable aprox £49 price. 14inch, 5 year old. thankyou for any help in advance.:santa: :santa:

4 Comments

23" but reasonable prces

ahh ******. Go to ebay and search disney princess bike - £5.99 second hand tho...does it matter?

Some lovely girls bikes @ [url]www.halfords.com[/url] They have a sale and they start at £49.99 for really girly bikes. Plus you get free £20 accessory voucher to spend on lights, bell, helmet, bike computers etc.

I have just reserved a boys firemans bike from them for £39.99 and with the £20 accessory voucher

Original Poster

thanx for your help not too bothered about the 2nd hand bit as shes only 5 so not at that fussy i want brand new stuff mood yet! lol, will check ouut both deals thanx again.:roll:

I saw in Asda yesterday a Disney Princess 14inch bike on offer at £50. I live in Hull and there were lots in our store. They also had the Cars one on offer for the same price so it wasnt just a reduced item in our store.

Hope you find one, I had the same problem in August for my daughters birthday and ended up paying £89!!! :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64493
      2. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News11
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards914
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901356

See more discussions