Expired

DISNEY PRINCESS CURTAINS HELP PLEASE.............

Found 2nd Mar 2009
Hi, i am after some Disney Princess curtains for my little ones bedroom-i am happy to look if anyone can suggest anywhere i haven't tried !

It needs to be on-line as i am on the Isle of Man.

I've done the usual Tesco, Asda, Littlewoods, Marshall Ward, Amazon, Ebay, Google search.............basically i suppose i'm picky !

What i am after is something with Princesses on-but not the huge picture ones-just subtle as she already has the stickers and border on the walls. They need to be pink and obviously-the best deal if poss !

I'm not asking anyone the trek thro' loads of sites-but if you know of anywhere that sells then please can you let me know.

Tried Tesco-got some nice ones but no size listed and a £15 delivery surcharge to the IOM, but their Take a Stroll ones are the sort of thing-or the Hearts and Crowns range-hope i am making sense...................rep left for any help-thanks in advance................off to mums & tots and will look when i'm back and my little star is 'lunching' next to me !

Thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

thanks both of you for your help-i had looked at Amazon but most of them sound great until i put my address in and they add £12 postage to the England rate - (i kid you not !) unless it is Amazon itself.

Its given me more choice tho' - rep given to you both, and thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771825
    2. ARGOS HAVE SENT MORE £5 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!55
    3. Fake news22
    4. I wonder how many employees voted for brexit?1331

See more discussions