Disney princess kinder egg toys

Found 29th Mar 2014
My little girl is collecting the Disney princess kinder egg toys and she needs 2 to finish her collection

The 2 we need is snow white and sleeping beauty

So I was wondering if anyone else collecting them would like to do a trade ??

We have Ariel , belle , Cinderella as double so we can trade these for the ones we need
Community Updates
60 Comments
ill keep an eye on this as we have sleeping beauty so if we get another ill give you a shout
skellysgirl

ill keep an eye on this as we have sleeping beauty so if we get another … ill keep an eye on this as we have sleeping beauty so if we get another ill give you a shout

Thanks
I have a spare snow white if you let me know your address i will post it. I will have sleeping beauty at some point to as i have a full retail box to munch through.
Wheres the best deal to get these kinder eggs? Ive seen few advertised for 2 for £1 but cant remember which store lol
sainsburys have them 2 for £1
SBOB1

I have a spare snow white if you let me know your address i will post it. … I have a spare snow white if you let me know your address i will post it. I will have sleeping beauty at some point to as i have a full retail box to munch through.

Thanks ill pm u now
aldi sell them for 49p each
also, any body collecting the marvel ones?

I HAVE A SPARE VENOM IM LOOKING TO TRADE
I have 2 spare sleeping beauty ones
I've got 3 auroras and 3 jasmines for trade.

need Rapunzel, Ariel, Iron man, Thor, Loki + Spiderman,

cazillac

I've got 3 auroras and 3 jasmines for trade.need Rapunzel, Ariel, Iron … I've got 3 auroras and 3 jasmines for trade.need Rapunzel, Ariel, Iron man, Thor, Loki + Spiderman,

I'll trade u an Ariel for aurora if u like pm me
Havince

also, any body collecting the marvel ones?I HAVE A SPARE VENOM IM LOOKING … also, any body collecting the marvel ones?I HAVE A SPARE VENOM IM LOOKING TO TRADE

Woah, no need to shout!
Could anyone please send me sleeping beauty I don't have any to swap unfortunately because I got everyone so far without any doubles but could cover postage. If anyone could help id be extremely grateful!
Trade Belle or Cinderella for a Rapunzel.
please

cool my little uns got some doubles will check and post today for possible exchanges.
Wanted: Ariel

Offered: Cinderella, Snow white, Sleeping beauty.

I now have Ariel spares x2!
Trade for Snow White, Azztec?
missy89

I now have Ariel spares x2! :)Trade for Snow White, Azztec?

great pm me with your address and i will sort it
I have belle and aurora to trade for a Cinderella and Snow White
We need Belle & have swaps of Aerial, Snow White, Jasmine & Sleeping Beauty. We also need Green Goblin, Thor & Lizard. We have swaps of all the others apart from Captain America. If anyone can help?
salecatabassam

I'd like to swop snow white for aurora if you still have her?
Hi everyone; we have cinderella, jasmine and Snow White, need belle and sleeping beauty. Please let me know if you would like to trade. Thanks, Dave
we have couple of Snow Whites spare. pm me if you want it - we need Rapunzel, Belle or Cinderella. Thank you, Sandra
salecatabassam

if you're still interested we have Snow, need Belle
lpoddighe

I'm looking for Ariel for my daughter we have any of other princess at … I'm looking for Ariel for my daughter we have any of other princess at least double... PM me if you would like to swap in the kent/westsussex/surrey borders. I suppose we can arrange even a swap by ordinary mail...

lpoddighe

I have a spare Ariel, we're just looking for Rapunzel if you have a double?
I think I've in three or four copies, so yes I would be glad to swap it!
lpoddighe

I think I've in three or four copies, so yes I would be glad to swap it!

Ok fantastic I'll pm you
I have a spare Belle & Jasmine if anyone needs
Make that two Belles!
missy89

Make that two Belles!

interested in belle although only have snow - is there any other kinder toys you're looking for?
sanchee

interested in belle although only have snow - is there any other kinder … interested in belle although only have snow - is there any other kinder toys you're looking for?

I don't mind trading for Snow pm your address and I can get her in the post tomorrow
I need belle, have cinderella snow white or sleeping beauty to trade
missy please pm me. I just created account today so it didn't let me send a message. happy to post tomorrow
Hi katenkids we have thor if you want to swap for spiderman please
Anyone with a spare Rapunzel left? Ours has a purple smear on her face! Have 2 spare Jasmine, a Snow White or a Cinderella.
Thanks Missy! Belle arrived and happy faces all around!
still have one more snow / need rapunzel or cinderella if someone is interested
Hi everyone, just a bump that we have Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White and now Rapunzel too... need Belle and Sleeping beauty. Please let me know if you would like to trade. Thanks, Dave
Tregowan

Hi everyone, just a bump that we have Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White … Hi everyone, just a bump that we have Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White and now Rapunzel too... need Belle and Sleeping beauty. Please let me know if you would like to trade. Thanks, Dave

I am looking for a Rapunzel if you have a spare? I have spares of all others. Have been through about £20 worth of eggs on the hunt for Rapunzel haha
Need a Rapunzel - Have Jasmine to trade!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions