Disney + seems very glitchy .

Posted 18th AprEdited by:"Rebootxxx"
Please help is anyone else finding Disney + very glitchy. I have a strong internet connection but still seems to play up . Would it be the connection or the Disney + app. I like the channel but the glitches are driving me crazy thanks in advance for any responses
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

27 Comments
It’s fine for me. Running app through Xbox ,virgin internet.
If you want help it would be a good idea by saying how its connected, what devices you watching on..bit more tec info. What the he'll happened to please and thank you
It’s working perfectly fine for us, perhaps check whatever device you’re using has the latest software update as well as the app itself.
devshib18/04/2020 10:28

If you want help it would be a good idea by saying how its connected, …If you want help it would be a good idea by saying how its connected, what devices you watching on..bit more tec info. What the he'll happened to please and thank you

Ok sorry wireless bt fibre with app on a fire stick thank you kindly for your response king regards
ChelseaRae18/04/2020 10:29

It’s working perfectly fine for us, perhaps check whatever device you’re us …It’s working perfectly fine for us, perhaps check whatever device you’re using has the latest software update as well as the app itself.

Thank you
discozohan18/04/2020 10:27

It’s fine for me. Running app through Xbox ,virgin internet.

Thank you
Has the fire stick been fully update? How far is the fire stick from the wireless fibre ? Have you tried it on mobile / table see if its the same?
devshib18/04/2020 10:38

Has the fire stick been fully update? How far is the fire stick from the …Has the fire stick been fully update? How far is the fire stick from the wireless fibre ? Have you tried it on mobile / table see if its the same?

Ok thank you will try all of that
You’ll probably find it’s the fire stick that’s the issue rather than the Disney service.

My original fire stick is barely useable and really slow most of the time. I have a firebox aswell and this seems very glitchy and i seem to have to force restart at least weekly.
Also having problems with Disney+ App on Sky Q, cant get past the spinning loading Logo. Tried everything
paul100518/04/2020 10:40

You’ll probably find it’s the fire stick that’s the issue rather than the D …You’ll probably find it’s the fire stick that’s the issue rather than the Disney service.My original fire stick is barely useable and really slow most of the time. I have a firebox aswell and this seems very glitchy and i seem to have to force restart at least weekly.

Thanks for your advice
Rebootxxx18/04/2020 10:32

Ok sorry wireless bt fibre with app on a fire stick thank you kindly for …Ok sorry wireless bt fibre with app on a fire stick thank you kindly for your response king regards

Same as me and had no issues

You’ll probably find it’s the fire stick that’s the issue rather than the D …You’ll probably find it’s the fire stick that’s the issue rather than the Disney service.My original fire stick is barely useable and really slow most of the time. I have a firebox aswell and this seems very glitchy and i seem to have to force restart at least weekly.

This
My fire stick is slow with Disney plus. I only got it a few weeks ago so just thought it was normal, but today took several minutes just to get to the profile selection page. My internet is fine too. It works ok on sky box
Our Fire Stick app seems OK, and the LG TV smart app is better now than at launch - the Fire Stick app had an update this week (I noticed yesterday), and the TV app has updated too. So definitely check for app updates, as well as any other updates for your devices.
alg18/04/2020 12:11

Our Fire Stick app seems OK, and the LG TV smart app is better now than at …Our Fire Stick app seems OK, and the LG TV smart app is better now than at launch - the Fire Stick app had an update this week (I noticed yesterday), and the TV app has updated too. So definitely check for app updates, as well as any other updates for your devices.

Thanks
Have 2 standard firesticks and a 4K stick. Never had issues with any on Disney or Netflix, now and again on cinema hd but that’ll be the servers...

try wiping the firestick and check the memory, also are you using the wall plug or usb on tv?

choccie3218/04/2020 11:58

My fire stick is slow with Disney plus. I only got it a few weeks ago so …My fire stick is slow with Disney plus. I only got it a few weeks ago so just thought it was normal, but today took several minutes just to get to the profile selection page. My internet is fine too. It works ok on sky box

Could be your WiFi signal, are you using wall plug for stick or tv USB port it makes a difference, hope that helps...
Bargainhead18/04/2020 12:23

Have 2 standard firesticks and a 4K stick. Never had issues with any on …Have 2 standard firesticks and a 4K stick. Never had issues with any on Disney or Netflix, now and again on cinema hd but that’ll be the servers...try wiping the firestick and check the memory, also are you using the wall plug or usb on tv?

Thank you will have a look
Try an Ethernet adaptor for your fire stick , if your TV is close enough to your router.
yorkie1218/04/2020 12:51

Try an Ethernet adaptor for your fire stick , if your TV is close enough …Try an Ethernet adaptor for your fire stick , if your TV is close enough to your router.

Thank you
Have this in my LG
Oled with a the app

Watched 5 films and a few shows and even in 4k not bad single issue
Bargainhead18/04/2020 12:25

Could be your WiFi signal, are you using wall plug for stick or tv USB …Could be your WiFi signal, are you using wall plug for stick or tv USB port it makes a difference, hope that helps...

I’m using the wall plug. Prime and Netflix work with no issues. Only the Disney has issues
I have this problem with apps on fire TV every now and then all I do is restart the fire TV then it's fine
choccie3218/04/2020 13:40

I’m using the wall plug. Prime and Netflix work with no issues. Only the D …I’m using the wall plug. Prime and Netflix work with no issues. Only the Disney has issues

Try uninstalling and installing again..
I watch using the app on my tv, wireless internet connected, perfectly fine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions