Groups

disney sing it (wii) mic not recognised, grrrrr!

has anyone else had this problem, keep getting the message that the mic isn't being detected when it was plugged in. grrrr! i had one very dissapointed little girl on christmas morning

4 Comments

you have to sync it with your wii like you do with the wii remotes
    have a look at the instructions it should show you how to do it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheerleader;7342546

you have to sync it with your wii like you do with the wii remotes have a … you have to sync it with your wii like you do with the wii remotes have a look at the instructions it should show you how to do it :thumbsup:

but it's wired and you're supposed to just plug it into the usb slot at the back?
    i shall have a looksie again at the instructions again just in case
    thank you

missp27;7342568

but it's wired and you're supposed to just plug it into the usb slot at … but it's wired and you're supposed to just plug it into the usb slot at the back?i shall have a looksie again at the instructions again just in casethank you

:oops: sorry i thought they were wireless mics that came with the singits :? i got one last year for christmas which was played for about 5 mins until we realised it had all hannah montana & hsm & stuff on it :lol: we thought disney sing it would have songs from the classic disney films on it :oops:

Original Poster

cheerleader;7342630

:oops: sorry i thought they were wireless mics that came with the singits … :oops: sorry i thought they were wireless mics that came with the singits :? i got one last year for christmas which was played for about 5 mins until we realised it had all hannah montana & hsm & stuff on it :lol: we thought disney sing it would have songs from the classic disney films on it :oops:

lol, no problem thanks for the help anyways. gonna see if i can send it back to hmv, bought it ages ago though (was super organized this christmas) so will have to see if they'll take it back!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162401
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325

See more discussions