Disney Store Closing Down sale @ Hanley stoke on Trent

Found 30th Jan 2013
Hi dose anyone if its still open or got a sale on, I know it's due to close sometime in jan

5 Comments

scott1986

Hi dose anyone if its still open or got a sale on, I know it's due to … Hi dose anyone if its still open or got a sale on, I know it's due to close sometime in jan

I had enough sleep thanks.

Ring them...

Phone:01782 280577

Address: The Potteries Shopping Centre, Unit 115, Stoke on Trent ST1 1PP

Hours for Wednesday: 09:00–18:00

It's still showing up on their website as store open but maybe the info might be out of date, phone them if it going be a wasted trip if they shut.

Original Poster

The phones off so maybe they are closed

The Disney Store in Cheltenham closed early this month but they were not having a big sale, they just had bit and bobs from Christmas on a few shelves so it might not be worth going if you were planning on making a trip there. The majority of the shop was empty and the cuddly toys and figures were all full price, I read online that any left over stock was being sent to another store, so they may be doing that with leftover stock in your shop too. I was sad to see them go.. there always seemed to be a lot of people carrying Disney bags around when I am in town but I guess they were just not making enough to justify the rent there.

its closed now, wasnt a sale on anyway never knew it was closing! it says on the boards nearest store derby... anyone know why its closed??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants