Groups

Disney store personalisation??

Hi i ordered some things off here after seeing a post about free personalisation on items and my stuff arrived today without it!! The teddies have the tag but none of the clothes have it where stated or anywhere else for that matter! Been through my order and it is definitely on there. Anyone else had this before and know what they will do as it's going to be a right pain to send it all back and i am not near to any local disney stores Thanks

4 Comments

Dismey store are usually quite good at sorting things out. Email them and see what they say

Original Poster

ellese

Dismey store are usually quite good at sorting things out. Email them and … Dismey store are usually quite good at sorting things out. Email them and see what they say

yes i have thanks was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem..

Not long ago I ordered my son a personalised t-shirt from the Disney store. It turned up fine, but had been personalised on the wrong sized t-shirt, not the size I'd ordered! Emailed Disney store to complain and got an apologetic reply the next day, telling me a replacement t-shirt had been posted out to me and to keep the original as a gesture of goodwill. They're decent to deal with - wait and see what they say xx

Original Poster

manic91

Not long ago I ordered my son a personalised t-shirt from the Disney … Not long ago I ordered my son a personalised t-shirt from the Disney store. It turned up fine, but had been personalised on the wrong sized t-shirt, not the size I'd ordered! Emailed Disney store to complain and got an apologetic reply the next day, telling me a replacement t-shirt had been posted out to me and to keep the original as a gesture of goodwill. They're decent to deal with - wait and see what they say xx

would be great if they do the same but its £100 odd quids worth of stuff lol! Thanks for the reply, hope they are so nice about this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value37
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?36
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826344
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085

See more discussions