Disney Tickets - Florida - Deals?

Found 18th Apr 2011
has any one seen any decent deals for disney tickets.. $ is pretty good at the moment for what it has been and i see the official disneyinternational website has them for £220 which is a 14 day ultimate ticket..

didnt know if anyone has had any lucky finding anything cheaper?

9 Comments

Banned

Ouch! The exchange rates have a lot to answer for. My last visit in 2007 was £129 for ultimate hopper passes!

Try looking on thedibb.co.uk itll be far more helpful than this site.

I'm in florida now, got my tickets from floridatix - very good value and quick service too. +1 on the comment above re thedibb.

Original Poster

guv

Ouch! The exchange rates have a lot to answer for. My last visit in 2007 … Ouch! The exchange rates have a lot to answer for. My last visit in 2007 was £129 for ultimate hopper passes!Try looking onhttp://thedibb.co.uk itll be far more helpful than this site.

Does seem to be alot i know!

Evil_monkey

I'm in florida now, got my tickets from floridatix - very good value and … I'm in florida now, got my tickets from floridatix - very good value and quick service too. +1 on the comment above re thedibb.

orlandoattractions.com/tic…1/1 seems to be a good shout from what people say, but it says upto 14 business days for delivery.. we go on the 4th and with 4 bank holidays in the way.. just a bit unsure if they would arrive on time.

i would look on this site
wdisneyw.com/for…php

i used to use it all the time when i went to disney. people post up any deals, and if it's cheaper to get the tickets out there. we used orlando attractions for tickets and they arrived quickly on one of our last visits

My tip for Disney... apologies if its a daft one... is to not buy more than you need
I never pay the premium for "park hopping" and non-expiring tickets as it adds a stack to the total price
The unlimited ticket is great if you are just doing disney but it does seem to have gone up a lot since the launch
When we were out there in Jan additional days for disney over 6 days were something daft like $5 extra
I've used these before and they deliver to your accomodation park-tickets.com/
Depending on where you are staying its worth remembering parking is something daft like $15 a day now as well
If you fancy some non-disney i would recommend discovery cove and you get a free unlimited week at sea world (still pay for parking though!) and you can add aquatica for a few dollars more

Have a great time

Original Poster

well because my partner has never been to disney i have been 3 times although it was around 9 years ago.

because we are in orlando for 3 days then on a cruise for a week then another 4 days in Orlando we pretty much said it would be best to stick to disney, and because we didnt want to be limited to 1 park and wanted to visit the water parks it was the 7 day hopper or the 14 day ultimate, the 7 day hopper only allows 4-5 visits to water parks and for the sake of around $10 a ticket we though we would allow ourselfs a little flexability?

as a few people have said, check out the dibb.
the 14 day Ultimate does get you into all the parks and you can hop to any other one as many times as you want.
Disney do travel to all the parks from their transportation center which is just before the Magic Kingdom and the buses are frequent, however to get to one of the water parks requires 2 buses, 1 to Animal Kingdom and then to the Water park (Typhoon lagoon i think) not the best way unless you drive, but $15 to park your car is expensive.

lasy year we bought disney magic your way tickets from undercover tourist. We had a 5 day ticket with 5 days water park and more tickets. You do not have to use them consecutively and each ticket cost us around £180 although from undercover tourist you pay in usd. We received the tickets around 5 days after ordering.

Ive just looked on undercovertourist.com for you and they are offering a 3 day MYW Disney ticket + 2 extra free days + 5 water park and more days, so 10 days in total for just under £182 per adult

Here's what it says on the site:

Admission to one or more of the following theme parks for each day of the ticket - 5 "Days"* (1 park per day; no hopping between the four parks listed immediately below):
•Magic Kingdom®
•Epcot®
•Disney's Hollywood Studios™
•Disney's Animal Kingdom®

Choose a visit to one of the following for each of your 5 "Fun Visits":
•Blizzard Beach
•Typhoon Lagoon
•Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
•DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
•Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge)

Edited by: "caz1cool" 18th Apr 2011

or you can buy a 3 day MYW Disney ticket + 1 free day, so 4 days in total for just over £147 - this does not include water parks but you can buy single day water park tickets, so if you only want to go to a water park for one day it may be cheaper?

Here's what the site says:

Admission to one of the following theme parks for each day of the ticket - 4 Days* (1 park per day; no hopping & no water parks):
•Magic Kingdom®
•Epcot®
•Disney's Hollywood Studios™
•Disney's Animal Kingdom®
Post a comment
@
    Text