Expired

Disney Toy Story Andy's Toy Collection

Found 22nd Jul 2010
Does anyone know of any deals on any of the Toy Story Andy's Toy Collection / Toy Collection toys?

They are exact replicas of the toys shown in the film and come with certificates and original packaging, etc. However, they are really expensive, between £40 and £75 each.

Are there any deals about?

Thanks

4 Comments

not sure what these are? i have some toy story toys from last time around to sell as son wants some of the new toy story lego if intersted.

I saw the Toy Story Collection Woody on sale in Asda, i can't remember how much (I think he may have been £30), but it was cheaper than what i paid (£50).

Argos have 3 for 2 on all Toy Story 3 stuff

Original Poster

superskilly

not sure what these are? i have some toy story toys from last time around … not sure what these are? i have some toy story toys from last time around to sell as son wants some of the new toy story lego if intersted.

I might be, so long as it is in good condition. What do you have?

Jenny1979x

I saw the Toy Story Collection Woody on sale in Asda, i can't remember … I saw the Toy Story Collection Woody on sale in Asda, i can't remember how much (I think he may have been £30), but it was cheaper than what i paid (£50).

I saw it for £39 in Asda, I was hoping to get it for less though!

sweetas2009

Argos have 3 for 2 on all Toy Story 3 stuff

Thanks, I saw this today.
Post a comment
@
    Text