Expired

DISNEY ULTIMATE TICKETS 09/10

3 replies
Found 9th Sep 2009
me and my family going to disney 19 dec and need some disney ultimate tickets does anyone know best and of course cheapest place to get them, thanks in advance if anyone can help
orlandoattractions.com/tic…4/7
these are doing them at £986.73 for 2 adults and 3 children can anyone do better

3 Comments

Orlando Attractions are excellent. Great service and very difficult if not impossible to beat on price. I would go with it if I were you.

I also just remembered, if you have a good credit card that doesn't charge you a fortune for foreign currency transactions (e.g Nationwide etc) I would pay in dollars rather than pounds, you will probably save a few quid that way as you will get a better exchange rate.

Original Poster

karengi;6246986

Orlando Attractions are excellent. Great service and very difficult if … Orlando Attractions are excellent. Great service and very difficult if not impossible to beat on price. I would go with it if I were you.

thanks i probably will if nobody can beat it :thumbsup:

have you looked on travelzoo.com (american version) as recently they were advertising universal tickets alot cheaper than what we would pay over here, never know they might do disney ones too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions