Groups
    EXPIRED

Disneyland Florida Passes

Anyone know where I can get cheap passes for Disneyland Florida? Flying out on the 7th of January.

9 Comments

Haven't been for over a year but I used [url]www.365tickets.com[/url] and found them to be about the cheapest, and they issued actual tickets rather than vouchers.

Best place for advice is [url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url]

Have fun

I've always found Keith Prowse to be the cheapest, they do a range of tickets depending on what you want, and they are reliable for delivery keithprowse.com/tic…tml

I went to florida in september I got my tickets from a place called billy boy tickets they were cheap. dont wait to you get there it works out more expensive. I did what they called a base ticket. You can go to 1 disney park per day only. These tickets work out the best value for money. Have a look on there web sight you can see what I meen. Also you can get a ticket for about 8 pounds and kids eat free at about 50 resturants through out your stay in and around orlando. If you want anymore advice send us a private message and i see what I can do. Have fun anyway.:-D :thumbsup: you can always sit through a time share presentation and get free tickets that way but be warned they say it takes about 3 hours but it takes double that!!!

if you go to ]mousesavers.com and sign up to their newsletter - it will tell you of any extra disount tickets this month etc... also have a mooch around, it has links to get discounted park tickets through ]http//ww…com and i think we got a 7 day pass to disney for just over £100 last year, much cheaper than anywhere else i could find! hope this helps.

I agree with Taran_J, UndercoverTourist is superb and I highly recommend it.

Try ]Attration-Tickets-Direct. Real tickets within a week, no credit card charges and a price promise.:)

Original Poster

Cheers for your kind help everying one, I will check out the links later and let you know how I get on.
    XBOX 360 Call a Duty 4 Time not been on all week.

MEHIGHLANDER

Cheers for your kind help everying one, I will check out the links later … Cheers for your kind help everying one, I will check out the links later and let you know how I get on.XBOX 360 Call a Duty 4 Time not been on all week.

Who did you go with?

I am goign to disneyland in two weeks, and need tickets sorting next week as go on a cruise the week before disney.
    Only got 6 days in disney, got 2 girls and a boy, they MUST go to the water park they say, no idea what it is called :-)

disney passes

it all depends if you are going as a one off trip or going to go back year after year.

I got a 10 day 5 water parks pass which never expires, this worked out form me about £190, I don't have rush and use up all the days as they don't expire and I have used these in May 2005, sept 06 feb 07 and aug 07.

you can get a great deal through [url]www.mapleleaftickets.com[/url], collect your passes over in florida, especially as its $2 to the £

10 Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket
    (Unused days will not expire.) Gate Price: $431.33
    Our Price: $420.00
    You Save: $11.33 Gate Price: $390.86
    Our Price: $380.00
    You Save: $10.86
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs2059
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33

See more discussions