Groups
    EXPIRED

Disneyland Paris

Hi, i am looking at going to Eurodisney mid November (once the Xmas celebrations have started). 2 adults and 1 child (age 2). Cheapest i have found it is staying @ Disney's Santa Fe from 18-21 November for £350, and flights are around £160 for the 3 of us. Not worried about staying in Disney hotel but Disney tickets are around £40 per person per day and if you stay in a Disney hotel then the tickets are included.

Can anyone find this any cheaper for me??
    Thanks

1 Comment

when we went july last year we paid over £900 fr 2 adults and a 3 year old then we went back for the december xmas celebrations and booked out flights with easyjet flying from luton and booked our hotel through clippersquaytravel.co.uk and we paid i think about £410 for the 3 of us although clippers advised me taht disney set a price on the hotels so tour operators wont be all that different in price but give them a call and see what they can do dont know telephone number but its on their website also iglu.co.uk are good have fun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014477
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190

See more discussions