Groups

DIsneyland paris

Hi can anyone tell me if you stop at davy crockets ranch do you need a car to get to the parks? as there is no shuttle service.

Thanks

5 Comments

I don't know but I'll comment to bump this up for you so hopefully someone will notice and help x x x x

Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® is about 15 minute car drive to the Disney Parks and Disney® Village. There is no shuttle between the ranch and the parks.

djnaff;8947221

Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® is about 15 minute car drive to the Disney … Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch® is about 15 minute car drive to the Disney Parks and Disney® Village. There is no shuttle between the ranch and the parks.

^^^this.......stopped there a few years ago :thumbsup:

A quick look through reviews (very mixed) says you need to have a car to stay here.

You definitely need a car, Disneyland is one exit further down the autoroute.

The kids loved staying at the Davy Crocket, especially as the 'ranches' are just mobile homes with log cladding. Ours wasn't stabilised very well, & the kids quickly worked out that if they ran from one end to the other they could get it to act:like a see-saw!

Oh, and the indoor pool was freezing! And the food shop was overpriced.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions