Disneyland Paris - Advice please!!

4 replies
Found 1st May 2009
I want to go to Disneyland Paris on the eurostar from Ashford to Disneyland and back for a group of 15 (mix of ages) in October half term
I haven't a clue where to start, and wondered if anyone could recommend one of the hotels (probably looking at a 2* or 3* one) and also give me any advice on who to book through. Thanks.

4 Comments

We stayed at the Dream Castle on the Disney site last time and was basic but nice. It isn't a Disney hotel but there is a shuttle bus from the station and only takes about 10 minutes. We usually book the Eurostar through their own website but you can do it with Expedia (don't forget Quidco!) My mum has stayed in the Kyriad and said it's also fine, again it's quite basic.
expedia.co.uk/pub…res
expedia.co.uk/pub…res

I've also stayed at quite a few of the Disney hotels but they usually cost quite a bit more.

My dad usually books our through Thomas cook but then he likes to chat the ladies up and get discounts...! And we usually stay in Hotel santa fe Its basic but clean and its only a short shuttle run to the park hotels.disneylandparis.co.uk/hot…tml

this question has been asked several times so if you HUKD search you should find more info too x x

I have found that booking the train & hotel via eurostar, then buy the tickets seperate on disneys site works out cheaper for me. We are doing this on a very tight budget.

Seach eurostar.com for your travel & Hotel.
On the hotel section type in disneyland to remove the rest of the hotels, then select PRICE.

This is the way I found the cheapest Eurostar & Hotel L'Elysee. 3 nights for 2 !!

Goto offers.disneylandparis.co.uk/tic…tml and get your tickets.

As you have such a large group eurostar wont give you a quote for 15 as you have to make a group booking so you have to call 0870 6000 777 or split up the group with adults/sharing and do it that way !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions