EXPIRED

Disneyland Paris and food

Been looking to book Disneyland Paris and was wondering if anyone has booked the half board (meal voucher option).

Is it good value for money?

Are you restricted to what you eat at the selected restaurants or is it the same menu as everyone else.

Do they have a special menu for just people on the half board option? We are not really burger and chips people.

Thanks

2 Comments

Your best to contact their customer services by email. Likely they won't be letting you eat in the best restaurants on site ( some burgers work out about £12 each ) and the majority of the food outlets are very fast food places,lots of places selling hotdogs,pizzas,chicken nuggets that sort of thing.
I was there a few weeks back so know whats available,we didn't eat there as we vegetarian and the veggie options are no as they say they are! Hence I took a whole load of food of mine own.

this site is pretty good for listing the menus,it give you a rough idea of what they serve where and prices and that may help you make up your mind if to go for the meal vouchers.

dlpfoodguide.com/ind…php

dlpfoodguide.com/spe…tml

this page explains how it works somewhat,it lists the places you can eat so then you can check on there what they have on menu as the site lists a menu for almost everywhere to eat there I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger810
    2. Washer Dryer22
    3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1223
    4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56

See more discussions