Disneyland Paris first time

Found 15th Feb
Hi guys

Been thinking of taking little bit to Disneyland Paris. it would be first week of March. Looking to stay for 2 nights only

Never been before.

What would you advise, looking to fly from London ( any airport ).

Happy to take train to transfer from the Airport to Hotel, prefer near Disneyland itself.

Can you guys advise. I know I can buy two park two day ticket from Disneyland website or Attractiontix website.

Can you guys help in purtting this trip together.

thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Is driving not an option and pre booking your tickets? We did that last year and slept in our car. Save quite a bit doing that
Original Poster
thewrecker74771 m ago

Is driving not an option and pre booking your tickets? We did that last …Is driving not an option and pre booking your tickets? We did that last year and slept in our car. Save quite a bit doing that

Thanks Driving I have considered but not looking to sleep in the car. Definitely need a proper place..
Who is going? How many of you, when and for how long.
Original Poster
windym1 h, 10 m ago

Who is going? How many of you, when and for how long.

Two adults one 5 year old
first week of March
For two 3 nights out of which two days would be spent in Disneyland

Thanks
It is more but I would stay in Disney you can always pop back for a nap in the afternoon and get in early if you stay outside you have the pain if going back and forth. You can get bus direct from airport to Disney but the train is direct
Original Poster
Is there one airport Charle de Gaulle, that you would connect from. Also can anyone recommend good hotels near Disneyland. I understand Disneyland hotels are quiet expensive
When I last went in the twentieth century, there was a Eurostar from Waterloo direct to park.
Is that an option you might want to consider?
thewrecker74777 h, 30 m ago

Is driving not an option and pre booking your tickets? We did that last …Is driving not an option and pre booking your tickets? We did that last year and slept in our car. Save quite a bit doing that

Why on earth would you go on a holiday and sleep in your car?
Original Poster
Any other advice, how would the following plan work or could it work:

Touch down at airport, transfer to hotel. Transfer to Disneyland and go back to hotel later in the evening and repeat over next day. Is that feasible.

Thanks
Just back and flew from Edinburgh.. would recommend looking at Santa Fe.. it’s cheaper Disney place but a 10 min walk to park.. we got half board and thankfully we did as eating is very expensive.. 7 Euro for basic breakie they did have mcds at Disney village. Outwith there is a shopping centre And it’s near train station 1 stop to Disney. Might be worth a hotel near that. We pre booked transfers so saved a bit on that too.. most stuff is in French.. English is available at certain times so grab a map ASAP n plan times... in all honesty pay the extra for a Disney hotel as u save time and gain an hour park time as well..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants