Disneyland Paris for £200???

Found 23rd Nov 2011
Hey guys,

Just out of interest, on the eurostar website, book a theoretical journey Hotel and Train to any hotel around paris/Disneyland.

Tell me something doesn't go a little bit strange, I got a quote at on point £555 total cost for the train alone, I added a Disney hotel and this went down to £302!

I then chose a hotel just out of Disney, it went down to £192!

I'm taking the girlfriend there in January and want to know if this is legit (obviously doesn't include Disney tickets, but you know).

Try it, let me know what you think.

Cheers!
Community Updates
12 Comments
Same for me, 3 days in December would be £700 for the train, then £500 with the hotel on, seems odd but legit
sancho1983

Same for me, 3 days in December would be £700 for the train, then £500 w … Same for me, 3 days in December would be £700 for the train, then £500 with the hotel on, seems odd but legit

Shweeet, Cheap easy trip here I come
JkF50

Shweeet, Cheap easy trip here I come

Which hotel are you looking at just out of interest?
inb4 cancellation emails and legal action! X)
negbobsquarepant

Which hotel are you looking at just out of interest?

The SantaFe for £324 Not including ticks, but you can pick them up cheap enough.
Although the £200 one was the Balladins Esbly Marne la Vallee
if i were u i'd spam this before too many people take it up and u dont get ur holiday!!
January (apart from the first week) is generally a cheap time to go places, we used to go to Center Parcs every January as it was dirt cheap, since I have to have school holidays off now we don't
looking at center parcs in may half term as well....blooming expensive!
Managed to get Train & hotel for £200, now just to get the disney ticks!
Inb4 why are Disney tickets £600
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions