disneyland paris holiday eurostar

Banned 6 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2016
I want to take my partner and two children (6&2) to disney for 4 nights to stay at a proper disney hotel preferably the sequoia lodge. I want to go the week before Christmas via eurostar. My question is is it better to book everything separate or completely through a travel agent/online? I would prefer direct eurostar too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

6 Comments

Hello, i would suggest doing everything together it will be much easier and i think it will be slightly cheaper. I have been to both Disneyland Paris and in Orlando, me and my wife were thinking of going to the one in Paris again but it is so expensive, it worked out a little cheaper going to Disneyworld Florida.

Normally it would be cheaper to book it separately but with only one and half months to travel, package would be a lot easier plenty of Kids under 7s free, and 25% off, also free Half board which will save you loads. dlparisdirect.co.uk/

Edited by: "stuartpaton12" 3rd Nov 2016

Santa Fe or Cheyenne are both decent and will save you about £200 as well.

We flew in July and worked out 350 cheaper to book everything individually we stayed at the kyriad hotel the free shuttle took 5 mins each way

We found it slightly cheaper through short-breaks.com it worked out as the same price as Disney, but included Eurotunnel tickets.

Found this thread on here from a couple of years back Disneyland Paris French booking office. might be worth seeing if it works out cheaper via the French site rather than the uk site.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769460
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2154
    4. Wow apple you really are bad1217

See more discussions