Groups
    EXPIRED

Disneyland Paris just before Xmas?

Has anyone been at this time of year before? We are hoping to go on the thursday before xmas arriving back xmas eve, 2 adults 2 kids, where should I be looking for a package deal?

7 Comments

Try [url]www.disneylandparis.com[/url], [url]www.yabop.net/disney[/url] (don't know if they are any good) and your local travel agent (although none of them were willing to match disneylandparis when I tried.

One suggestion is booking the travel (Eurostar, Easyjet etc) separately from the accommodation and disney tickets.

I traveled with yabop on there June trip and no problems, Saved a far bit of money too

friends have just booked to go over xmas on a 3 day trip thing. Travelling on euro star and staying in hotel santa fe. Two adults and Two children costing them 800 quid.

I booked with these,I knwo at time there was only so many nights available to book online so I had to make the booking over the phone.

leisuredirection.co.uk/

I did go into a few travel agents asking if they could match and they couldn't and phoned up several others,I looked online for weeks really before booking,trying figure out which way to do it.
    We went early August,2 children 2 adults 5 nights 6 days,Santa Fe hotel ( its 2 star but I don't care as only sleep in the room its very basic,not as good as travelodge or premier travel inn rooms) and that also included park tickets for 6 days and the Eurostar and it was almost £1300.

Hi EBT
    This is one of the best times to go. It's even more magical!!
    I won't say to much but it's done out with Christmas Decorations every where Xmas trees, even Santa's there. They have special xmas shows and a fantastic surprise awaits you down main street!
    I would try Disneyland direct for the best prices. When we went we booked the Accom through them and the flights/train seperate (we've been twice that time of year). Easyjet worked out the best price for us at the time for the flights, when we went by train we booked that direct with eurostar. They can sometimes do some specail offers for that time of year, if you get in early enough. If your not sure what hotel to go for Budget I would go for the Cheyenne but if you can I would recommend the Newport Bay it's lovely. Although i havn't been in the new york or the Disney Land hotel itself. You'll have a great time either way! :thumbsup:

jellybaby

Hi EBTThis is one of the best times to go. It's even more magical!!I … Hi EBTThis is one of the best times to go. It's even more magical!!I won't say to much but it's done out with Christmas Decorations every where Xmas trees, even Santa's there. They have special xmas shows and a fantastic surprise awaits you down main street!I would try Disneyland direct for the best prices. When we went we booked the Accom through them and the flights/train seperate (we've been twice that time of year). Easyjet worked out the best price for us at the time for the flights, when we went by train we booked that direct with eurostar. They can sometimes do some specail offers for that time of year, if you get in early enough. If your not sure what hotel to go for Budget I would go for the Cheyenne but if you can I would recommend the Newport Bay it's lovely. Although i havn't been in the new york or the Disney Land hotel itself. You'll have a great time either way! :thumbsup:

We will have to go 1 Xmas,I'm going stick it on my list of things I want to do.

we have just come back and have booked again to go for xmas, the best way of doing it is booking the flights yourself either through airfrance, bmibaby or easyjet, and then phone clippers quay travel (cannot remember number soz, but google it) we have just got the flights for 136 return going from luton to cdg for 2 adults and 1 child (although you pay adult price for kiddies on plane) and then got 4 nights including passes to parks at santa fe (budget but nice) for 322, kids go free (under 7) with paying adult as it is thier 15th anniversary. hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767471
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions