disneyland paris tickets

Found 19th Oct 2017
hi there, we are staying in Paris for two nights next week.
we love the take the children to disneyland for 1 day 1 park but when we checked the prices its so expensive!
is there any vouchers can be used or coupon like buy 1 get 1 free? like legoland for example!
there is an offer currently which is affordable but not valid during half term
i can not believe the prices without any discount! it would be impossible for us to go

any advice? are people in France pay that amounts to go to disneyland? or is there anyway to get a discount?

thank you

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

What prices you been quoted?

looks like just over £60 for an adult one day access. doesn't sound that expensive to me when you compare it with the theme parks in the UK and you get so much more for your money in disneyland.

You'll get discount vouchers at reception in travel lodge type accommodation such as Kyriad.

Usually cheaper to buy on the French Disney website.

Original Poster

FTCom19 h, 42 m ago

What prices you been quoted?

£280 for 5 people for 1 day

Original Poster

mutley119 h, 19 m ago

looks like just over £60 for an adult one day access. doesn't sound that …looks like just over £60 for an adult one day access. doesn't sound that expensive to me when you compare it with the theme parks in the UK and you get so much more for your money in disneyland.

I do not think so. As you always get vouchers and discounts in thyme parks here in UK. No one pays full price tickets here, most theme parks have 2 for 1 tickets or even discount when you book in advance.
Post a comment
@
    Text