Expired

Disneyland Paris tickets for £5 or less @ RailEurope

Found 31st May 2009
We've just returned from Disneyland Paris aving paid £14 for 4 adult tickets.

If you go to raileurope.co.uk/Def…049 and buy any rail ticket they sell you get a free 1 day hopper entrance ticket worth £46.

We chose two stations at random near Paris and had no problem exchanging them at guest services.

The offer lasts until 26th June.

52 Comments

Banned

Wicked

Banned

train fare £199 for 2 adults and 2 children????

We tried this during the Easter holidays without success. We too picked random stations but couldnt find anywhere on the raileurope site that specified that the stations had to be near Paris. Guest services at Disney - kept changing their mind about how long the tickets were valid for but didnt accept them. So we had to put the tickets on a credit card - nightmare! We have written to Rail Europe and are awaiting their response - maybe they have got it sorted now?

Original Poster

andreapetik;5365962

train fare £199 for 2 adults and 2 children????

Not sure where you got that fare - I just looked on a map of Paris area and chose the closest stations to where we were staying.

Original Poster

furbaby;5365991

We tried this during the Easter holidays without success. We too picked … We tried this during the Easter holidays without success. We too picked random stations but couldnt find anywhere on the raileurope site that specified that the stations had to be near Paris. Guest services at Disney - kept changing their mind about how long the tickets were valid for but didnt accept them. So we had to put the tickets on a credit card - nightmare! We have written to Rail Europe and are awaiting their response - maybe they have got it sorted now?

Hi furbaby - sorry it didn't work out for you - I agree there is nothing on the site and we printed out the terms and conditions in full.

Guest services were incredulous but agrred with us that the terms say "any" journey.

If others have tried and failed - please expire

very tempting at that price . did you go just for the day or stay over.

Thank you neilC - I think you have just given us the ammunition to claim back the money we had to put on the card!! We too printed out the terms and conditions - the Guest Relations staff didnt have a clue what they were doing. Glad it worked for you and hope it works for others because it is a great deal. Out of interest - were the train tickets dated the same day as you went to Disney or date wise how close were they? thanks

Great deal if you can get it

Original Poster

We would have stayed over if I'd bought 4 more train tickets!

BUT - heed the previous warning - it didn't work for one poster.

Original Poster

furbaby - I'll pm you our travel details tomorrow - staying over o our way home tonight on a devere £10 deal ( cheapskate!!)

Thanks that would be great - no you are not a cheapskate (just a bargain hunter) - like the rest of us - :roll:

seems like a great deal if it will work for others too

tickets would cost more, travelling from london right?

i have already booked the tickets from eurostart to paris
by any chance I can still benefit from this?

iamsilvermember;5366552

i have already booked the tickets from eurostart to parisby any chance I … i have already booked the tickets from eurostart to parisby any chance I can still benefit from this?

Just go to the link and book another short journey per person. You get "1 free adult 1-day Hopper ticket per train booking made online." I'd have thought the most useful journey to book is probably PARIS to DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS but that's not giving me any results right now!

What sort of expense is 2 adults to going from London? anybody know? (utilising this deal of course)

sweet, i'll be in paris on the 15th,
can anyone recommend two stations to pick so i dont mess up

So how do you do this? Do you have to pay for the train fares which are upto like £295 and then claim the free tickets? In that case then, it really isn't £5 is it? Or am I doing something wrong?

ultimate123;5368559

So how do you do this? Do you have to pay for the train fares which are … So how do you do this? Do you have to pay for the train fares which are upto like £295 and then claim the free tickets? In that case then, it really isn't £5 is it? Or am I doing something wrong?

Have you read the original post or any comments in the thread? It doesn't seem very unclear to me. It is not including train fare from London to Disneyland, it is assuming you can get there yourself however you like, that's why it just says Disneyland tickets in the title. The link says purchase ANY ticket through Rail Europe, and the OP managed to just buy some local Paris ticket for about £5, and Disneyland let them in. However someone else had tried this and Disneyland would NOT let him in... despite Rail Europe's rules seeming pretty clear on the subject, so they hopefuylly will manage to get a refund. That is the summary of what everyone has already said.

We were there 2 weeks ago.
The T&C mentioned only 1 passenger on the booking will get the free ticket. So you just need to book each ticket separately.
Before booking my tickets, I have emailed RailEurope which they then confirmed the offer is for ANY ticket with ANY value purchased.

This is how we did it:-
Arrived at Paris Beauvais (ryanair) airport.
Took shuttle bus to Beauvais train station (4 Euro)
Train ticket from Beauvais to Paris Nord (bought from RailEurope) £11.50
Show your booking confirmation, train ticket and passport to Guest Relation at Disneyland
Got the 1 day hopper pass for FREE! :-D

Sounds great. Once you get to Paris Nord what's the cost of the train to get to disneyland?

guard du nord to disneyland paris adults 12 euros kids 6 euros i think that is return as well.

there is no station called "Disneyland Resort Paris". The station you want on the RER network is called MARNE-LE-VALLEE/CHESSY I think......it is the end of the "A" line on the RER if I remember from last year.......

braddersmk2;5372990

there is no station called "Disneyland Resort Paris". The station you … there is no station called "Disneyland Resort Paris". The station you want on the RER network is called MARNE-LE-VALLEE/CHESSY I think......it is the end of the "A" line on the RER if I remember from last year.......

I started typing d-i-s and it autocompleted to DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS, and then told me there were no journeys. v:)v

There's no station called PARIS either but it lets you plan journeys from there.

Hi, as I'm going to Paris this saturday, I wonder will it works if I present e-ticket instead of printed ticket?

Ticket Options: Your E-Ticket booking confirmation will be sent to you via email as you are traveling within the next 7 days. E-Ticket must be printed and collected from the Self Service Machine at the station.
Click the 'Add To Basket' button opposite to proceed with your booking.

Original Poster

I used the e-ticket option too, but went to a railway station before going to the park and exchanged them for "real" tickets.

neilc;5385604

I used the e-ticket option too, but went to a railway station before … I used the e-ticket option too, but went to a railway station before going to the park and exchanged them for "real" tickets.

Thanks for your confirmation. I booked ticket from Paris to Compiegne for £12 (£48 return for 2). Although there isn't a lot to do over there, but I reckon it would worth a half day escape on the 1st day of my 7 days trip. I'll be disappointed if I couldn't get the Disney ticket.

Original Poster

engowen;5385922

Thanks for your confirmation. I booked ticket from Paris to Compiegne for … Thanks for your confirmation. I booked ticket from Paris to Compiegne for £12 (£48 return for 2). Although there isn't a lot to do over there, but I reckon it would worth a half day escape on the 1st day of my 7 days trip. I'll be disappointed if I couldn't get the Disney ticket.

Ouch - £48 seems a big gamble to me, but Compiegne is a nice enough town, we were there last week.

Keep your eyes open for Richard Wilson (Victor Meldrew), Anthony Head and Katie McGrath they are filming Merlin just down the road at Pierrefonds at the mo.

neilc;5386966

Ouch - £48 seems a big gamble to me, but Compiegne is a nice enough town, … Ouch - £48 seems a big gamble to me, but Compiegne is a nice enough town, we were there last week.Keep your eyes open for Richard Wilson (Victor Meldrew), Anthony Head and Katie McGrath they are filming Merlin just down the road at Pierrefonds at the mo.

Thanks for the head up. By the way, do you think it is enough to spend 3 hours there (walking mostly) as I need to book the return ticket. The weather forecast is not good this weekend :cry:

hi all ive booked
early ryanair flight glasgow 23 june 2 adults 1 infant 30 pounds all in inc taxes etc ( only 5 pounds each adult n child but infants more exp)
fly to beauvais. taxi to station beauvais 11 euro or 4 euro each on shuttle
train to paris ( gare du nord ) 1hr 15 11 euro 50
RER to disney 45 mins 6 euro adults. kids under 4 free
staying over as park open til 11pm mister bed city torcy for 45 euro pay when you arrive via venere.com
return to paris next day spend day sight seeing or back to disney
then ryanair flight back to glasgow arrive uk 11.20 cost for 2 adults and 1 child 15 pounds all taxes incl & used electron to book
staying at lovely hotel i ayr Belleisle House Hotel normal room 249 pounds but just opened so got it for 49 incl breakfast

just hope we get in on the voucher offer for disney now. had to phone ad email raileurope a few times as voucher didnt come attached with booking confirmation. all sorted now though. i booked train tickets separate to qualify for 2 vouchers

I just realize and sent email to [email protected] and [email protected] to request for the voucher. Hopefully it comes before my departure.

hi, i strongly advise to call general reservations to have voucher emailed. mine was received into junk mail

Guys can someone give me some advice, i cant get it to work.
I'm trying to get a ticket from Nation Station to the disney station on the 16th of june. it keeps saying ticket not available.

i dont think rail europe does the short journey ticket to disney. i tried loads. its the RER you book.

I have just returned from Disney and used 6 tickets, 3 on 2 days worked just great, I have a copy of the voucher but you need an eticket. I got tickets from the website which I printed and was from the CDG airport to disney at 12 euros each worked ok for me and its 11 minutes, the train is inside the airport. You need a passport, eticket and disney voucher which comes with each booking that you have to do individually to get each one and present them at the ticket desk at disney. I used the 3 that were dated the day before and 3 that were my return which was dated in advance, no problem

PARIS CDG AIRPORT(AEROPORT CDG 2TGV) TO MARNE LA VALLEE CHES(DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS) - LEAVING ON Tuesday 30/06/09 - JOURNEY TIME 0h,12m From £22.50

atleast it worked but its saying £22.50.

EDIT: cheapest i can see is £14.00

also it says you have to show the your rail ticket? does that mean you have to use the train service or can you just book the journey get the e.ticket and voucher and show it to them without actually using the train?

Original Poster

This offer finishes on the 26th June, so be careful

IceRaptor;5429436

PARIS CDG AIRPORT(AEROPORT CDG 2TGV) TO MARNE LA VALLEE CHES(DISNEYLAND … PARIS CDG AIRPORT(AEROPORT CDG 2TGV) TO MARNE LA VALLEE CHES(DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS) - LEAVING ON Tuesday 30/06/09 - JOURNEY TIME 0h,12m From £22.50atleast it worked but its saying £22.50.EDIT: cheapest i can see is £14.00also it says you have to show the your rail ticket? does that mean you have to use the train service or can you just book the journey get the e.ticket and voucher and show it to them without actually using the train?

It depends on what time you travel, peak time is more expensive like the trains here, you get the ticket from the train station at the disney park if you need it, I didn't, just the Eticket

fantastic- thanks for the post.

Rachieroo;5440920

Thank you - everything went according to plan!!We booked 4 single rail … Thank you - everything went according to plan!!We booked 4 single rail tickets (separately) from Compeigne to Criel which cost £6 each. As we were travelling within a week of your post we had to pay special delivery postage but hey it still only cost £14 per adult compared with £46 (or £55 if you pay at the park entrance).You must remember to take your online booking confirmation, rail tickets that you purchased (the date of travel must be prior to your visit to the park), disneyland park voucher and passport, copy of the terms and conditions from Rail Europe Website.

special delivery?

i thought you get a e ticket which you use to print your ticket from the railway station.

Can someone confirm that beauvais has self service machines that allow e-tickets to be printed?

Original Poster

Delighted this is working for people.

Even if they don't have the machine you can get the tickets printed at the ticket office AFAIK, we did at Compiegne
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4490
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769387
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions