Disneyland Paris Transfer

Is the best and cheapest way to get from CDG to disney using VEA?

4 Comments

Depends on how many people we are talking about. Maybe just as cheap (expensive) to pre-book a private transfer company. Can be quicker also, as you've haven't got to wait for the bus, and also the bus has a habit of going around all the hotels.

Private transfer will take you about 40 minutes from Paris CDG to site. Take a look at ezyshuttle.com/ , it's who I use when I'm there.

you can buy a carte le orange for the week and it lets you get all forms of transport in and out of Paris too my daughter goes every year and this is what she buys usually around £30

ICHAPMAN

Depends on how many people we are talking about. Maybe just as cheap … Depends on how many people we are talking about. Maybe just as cheap (expensive) to pre-book a private transfer company. Can be quicker also, as you've haven't got to wait for the bus, and also the bus has a habit of going around all the hotels.Private transfer will take you about 40 minutes from Paris CDG to site. Take a look athttp://www.ezyshuttle.com/ , it's who I use when I'm there.

CDG - Disney private transfer from 70 euro each way per vehicle, upto 6 … CDG - Disney private transfer from 70 euro each way per vehicle, upto 6 passengers. €80 for upto 8 passengers. (10 euro per person!)

Is that likely to be the cheapest?? Was hoping for 50 euro e/w (family of 4)

Original Poster

2 adults 4 kids

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764147
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2748

See more discussions