Disneyland Paris - Transfer from Paris CDG Airport to Disney

6 replies
Found 5th Jul 2010
I'm going to Disneyland Paris beginning of August. i'm flying to Paris CDG and am looking for advice regarding transfers to the resort. The metro/train seems ridiculously expensive for what is quoted as a 9 minute journey. Has anyone used the VEA-Shuttle Buses (www.vea-shuttle.co.uk)? Do i need to book my tickets in advance or can I buy when I get there?

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

6 Comments

resorthoppa tells me its an hour away? and £42 each in a shared shuttle

Took the bus, didnt have to book and it was easy enough. Cant remember price though.

Original Poster

Pavers;8979712

Took the bus, didnt have to book and it was easy enough. Cant remember … Took the bus, didnt have to book and it was easy enough. Cant remember price though.

Ok great, would rather buy the tickets when I get there.

Original Poster

plumberman01;8979590

resorthoppa tells me its an hour away? and £42 each in a shared shuttle

The metro takes 9 mins and the VEA shuttle takes 55 mins. Cheers for resorthoppa details though, just looked them up but thier the most expensive by far. :thumbsup:

I went with VEA shuttle busses in December, no probs. i bought in advance but you can buy when you get there aswell. Took about an hour.

we got the bus - it took about an hour and we paid when we got on - not sure how the metro takes 9 minutes - are you sure its not a mistake on the site - the park is quite far from the airport - it was an hour into Paris city centre on the train from the park when we went in for the day.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1653
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1118
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226651
    4. word association Game74244921

See more discussions