Disneyland USA 2019

Found 21st Apr
Hey everyone,

Just after some help finding a good deal on a 2019 flight and stay at Disneyland (USA).

I have looked at flights and it seems to be the cheapest to fly September 30th (2019) (Tui).

I would be looking to fly from Newcastle.

I didn’t know if there were any discount codes that anyone knew of that would bring down the price.

Probably looking at Clarion Inn accommodation.

Tickets seem to be around £391 for 2 weeks of parks, but I didn’t know if there were any cheaper tickets?

Help me pretty please just after the best and cheapest deal.

I am open to look at other hotels and other dates around September providing the price is right. Unfortunately Newcastle would be the only airport I could fly from.

It’s 2 x adult tickets as well.
Community Updates
10 Comments
Disneyland is about 2500 miles away from Florida!
Babbabooey1 h, 8 m ago

Disneyland is about 2500 miles away from Florida!

What time is the 2 o’clock parade?

I used to love Howard stern in the cabby days. Since he stopped fighting the FCC and married Horseface Beth he went downhill fast.
Clarion Inn is Orlando right? So it be Disney World not Disney in California.
It could be cheaper to go to another airport, even with coach/train fare, parking at another airport elsewhere... Some folk even stay in hotel nearby another airport if far from home.
for About the past five years there’s been some amazing deals for Orlando in April and May. Only being able to fly from Newcastle is going to limit your chances of getting a better deal unfortunately. As only Tui fly direct from there.
Saw this promotion of free Disney dining, $300 Disney gift card and 14 day for the price of 7 park ticket in my local Thomas Cook today. Before I get shot down in flames I looked into this deal a couple of years ago and realised that with the Disney dining plan it was well worth the money and staying at a Disney hotel worked out roughly the same as driving and paying for the park car parks. just do a comparison and see how much more expensive it might be.
Toptrumpet28 m ago

Saw this promotion of free Disney dining, $300 Disney gift card and 14 …Saw this promotion of free Disney dining, $300 Disney gift card and 14 day for the price of 7 park ticket in my local Thomas Cook today. Before I get shot down in flames I looked into this deal a couple of years ago and realised that with the Disney dining plan it was well worth the money and staying at a Disney hotel worked out roughly the same as driving and paying for the park car parks. just do a comparison and see how much more expensive it might be.

That sounds great. I know we will be relying on transfers from the airport to hotel and to the parks from the clarion inn as they offer that service free.

But I’ve seen Disney hotels offer a few extras by staying in them. Will have a look into this thanks 😁
Obviously you can use all forms of the Disney transportation systems free of charge and go from park to park and back again, using paddle steamer, mono rail, boat, buses etc. Once there you really don’t need a car unless you want to go to Universal Studios etc.
Toptrumpet26 m ago

Obviously you can use all forms of the Disney transportation systems free …Obviously you can use all forms of the Disney transportation systems free of charge and go from park to park and back again, using paddle steamer, mono rail, boat, buses etc. Once there you really don’t need a car unless you want to go to Universal Studios etc.

Yeah - the clarion inn offers transport to both Disney (all parks) and universal 😁
As people have pointed out here, depends on what you want. If its solely Disney and you dont want freedom of a car then go stay at a Disney Hotel with free shuttles between parks.
But if you have some extra money, getting a car is well worth it and you should stay in a villa. Villas are very cheap (they were amazing a few years ago when £ was $1.60+) and a decent can be had for the same price as a stay at a hotel - albeit without free shuttles and dining plans, but eating away from Disney is much better.

As for tickets, dont buy from anyone other than official Disney as they are likely used tickets which can cause trouble getting entry at parks.

Flights for 2018 (not 19 as you asked) are around £432 which should give a bit of an indication as to what you can expect next year. Unless you play it bold and wait for a list minute deal i cant see flights being cheaper than £400ish in september
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions