Groups
    EXPIRED

Disneys Beauty & The Beast on dvd

does anybody know of any sites that sell this?
    I know they have copies on ebay but dont really want to buy from there.
    any help would be greatly appreciated

15 Comments

Its back in the disney vault which means it not being made or sold by disney at the moment!
    Your best bet would be to check your local 2nd hand dvd stores like computer exchange where you can check stock levels through their website cex.co.uk or check you local gamestation etc...
    Other than thats the only option is ebay or amazon marketplace!
    If you have a multi region dvd player it may be worth buying the us region 1 version on ebay or amazon.com marketplace as with the current exchange rate it'll be cheaper!

Well I did find this but perhaps not much better than eBay.:roll:
    However, there is telephone number to call in Milton Keynes (which unfortunately is a bit too far from Sheffield to collect).

friday-ad.co.uk/AdR…asp

Original Poster

says their videos... though they look like dvds

supermod

geek grrrl

does anybody know of any sites that sell this?I know they have copies on … does anybody know of any sites that sell this?I know they have copies on ebay but dont really want to buy from there.

I love this movie. Did a quick check of all the major retailers & Play.com are listing the Disney version as being re-released on 23/04/07 for £5.99

]http//ww…tml

Can't find any retailers with existing stock. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

are you sure its the disney version?

50 min running time. This is not disney's feature film:thumbsup:

supermod

geek grrrl

are you sure its the disney version?

Good point. Play.com have used an image of the related Disney CD on the same page, but until they update the DVD product details can't be sure. Bit misleading, but well spotted ! :-D

i got a copy from a local car boot

sigma

Good point. Play.com have used an image of the related Disney CD on the … Good point. Play.com have used an image of the related Disney CD on the same page, but until they update the DVD product details can't be sure. Bit misleading, but well spotted ! :-D

If it was disney it would be 81 mins not 50 mins:thumbsup:

Original Poster

if it was disney id be jumping for joy and pressing the confirm order button

supermod

(Okay, how many times do you quickly browse the board & end up completely engrossed - HDUK is addictive ! :o)

Anyway, checked & according to Disney UK, because the last DVD release was only about a year ago, it could be a number of years before it's re-released (unfortunately).

Wish I'd picked up that DVD copy I saw in Woolworths a while back now. Good luck :thumbsup:

There is just a chance that one of your local charity shops might have a copy.:)

Why do Disney do this with all their movies?

I readily admit to torrenting a lot of their back catalogue because you can't get these movies any other way. Children aren't interested waiting years for the special remastered Bambi/ Pinocchio/Peter Pan etc. They just want some DVDs to watch at the weekend.

I do buy these DVDs when I can as you will get better quality, but in the meantime have some "so so"copies for my kids to watch.

Hello.

Sorry if this is the wrong one.

play.com/pla…dvd

Original Poster

danielcraig007

Hello.Sorry if this is the wrong … Hello.Sorry if this is the wrong one.http://play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=934317&source=5061&cm_mmc=Summit-_-Shopping-_-Froogle-_-Enchanted+Tales:+Snow+White+/+Beauty+And+The+Beast+(Animated)+dvd&engine=froogle&keyword=Enchanted+Tales%3A+Snow+White+%2F+Beauty+And+The+Beast+(Animated)+dvd

it is, unfortunatly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions